• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Henry Sandat ... GONE!

Another one bites the dust who can blame him with the right coaching he will be top footballer feel for Kevin watching his young talent leave I guess he would have spoken to him and wouldn’t want to stand in his way , so we’ll done ron for adding another nail in Southends coffin I wonder who you will blame for this departure?

Just chuck a few youngsters in, they’ll want to do very well and prove they are good enough.

This hurts. Showed great potential for a young lad, a forward as well. I think I've been naive. Long time supporter, been there for the ups and downs over the last 50 years. Thought, this will get sorted, we've been through tough times before. However, really concerned that if we do come through this soon. What are we left with on the other side? I'll still be there, supporting the team I love and that has meant so much to me over my life. However ugly it gets this season. The players and the coaching staff can count on me for unconditional love, respect and support.

Just chuck a few youngsters in, they’ll want to do very well and prove they are good enough.
Physically they are not ready, and certainly cannot play a whole season. Its a big step up. It could smash their confidence and careers before it's even began. Not ideal at all. I would expect a lot of heavy losses next season.

Such a shame as would have liked to have seen him play some more for us but, with everything going on who can blame him. There is is only one person her to blame
we all know players come and go - that’s the nature of the set up but it doesn’t make it easy when you have a weasel in place like we have

best of luck young man and wish him well and success

Back