• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Hartlepool United (away) - Saturday 17 August 2024 - 3pm KO

If staying up for the weekend, HMS Trincomalee dock and museum well worth a visit.
It is good, I went there last year.

When you buy a ticket, it gives you admission for the whole year. So if we play Hartlepool away in the cup or something, you can go back again...

Full details on everything for this game can be found just a click away. @DoDTS is kindly doing a full thread on each away game this season with full details.

Last edited:
I think they were told to banish the nickname ‘monkey hangers’ a good few years ago.

Wasn’t it something to do with the towns people suspecting the monkey of being a spy for the pirates?

S**t D****t Stadium (previously Victoria Park) ............... [laughing face;belly ache]

The marketing people can call it any name they like but ............

............ it still is Victoria Park & will always be Victoria Park.

When will it all end! [sad face]

Hi guys/gals, Pools fan here. I was on this site the last time we played each other when I gave my Southend supporting neighbour a lift to the Vic last season. Well, it’s that time of the season again & guess who’s wanting a ride to the great north east? Luckily for me this time he doesn’t need a ride back which means I can have a few pints before & after the match.
This time he is taking the train back & I was wondering if any of you were headed for the station after the match & he could possibly tag along with you. It’s not a big deal, the station is only 10 minutes walk from the ground, he did meet some of your lads in the Corner Flag (Pools supporters club, away fans welcome) before the last match so any help would be appreciated.
Looks like you guys have turned the corner and are on the way back to being a well functioning club, I wish you luck going forward, well, after August 17th.

Not a huge number sold yet. I counted around 160. Hopefully we can push 300 plus by next week
Problem is, cost of living gone up, a lot more fans have bought season cards so outlay is bigger, kids off school which is expensive and holiday season. That's without factoring in how far it is and the cost of travel!

I did a trip to Hamburg this year in Easter and couldn't get Hamburg tickets so went to a Hansa Rostock game (was amazing might I add). Cost me £28 for the train! Unbelievable. Our country is a joke in so many ways but public transport is most definitely one of them!

Hi really sorry to be a pain can anyone send me the link to get tickets for Hartlepool. I’ve been on their website for the last 10 mins and can’t actually see how to buy

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back