• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hard luck Maher!

I haven't been to Cromer.  I've been to paradise but I haven't been to Me.  It's not on the main road from Hopton to Great Yarmouth so it's not surprising.  But then again I've been to Matalan and that's not there either.

Is there really a spice museum at Longstanton or was that just made up?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ June 08 2004,12:56)]BTW MTS how is talking about crabs in the context of a Maher thread considered deviation?
Take a bow, ORM - inspired linking back to the original thread!

cool.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Banned @ June 08 2004,13:03)]I haven't been to Cromer.  I've been to paradise but I haven't been to Me.  It's not on the main road from Hopton to Great Yarmouth so it's not surprising.  But then again I've been to Matalan and that's not there either.

Is there really a spice museum at Longstanton or was that just made up?
laugh.gif
have you moved like Harlow in Monte Carlo and showed 'em what you've got?

There really are some strange people posting on here... only just read this thread (after reading 'Banned's post above) and I haven't a feckin clue what you people are on, but whatever it is its good **** and I want some.....

wot r u lot talking ab8 holidaz and evryfink have u got nothing bettaviews windose to do u lot r sad bastrds hahahahahahaha i want to now if maher is going to sign for southend com on tilly sign  him up now!!!!!!!! rwe going to sign other playas i want to know all the roomas about evryfing a  
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

rock.gif
who will we sign do youy know??? tell me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ia m burning ,m,y 10 constanrine replica judas shirts in the grdn. greedy tho petbrgh pay &r in 2nd.n colk ewes r sh*t !!!
blues.gif

new strikermidfielderstrijerdefenderkeepermidefiedlerstrkerjenksenks falvsfahavavavavahamnmahercobstanstaneaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!newmidfielder?!££££

There used to be a red 'Forester' bus going from Cherrydown to Harlow. I was disappointed to find that it didn't go to the home of Steve Hodge, as the name of the bus seemed to indicate. I still believe it was £42,000 well spent appealing on an unjust court ruling when I queried their route by the medium of petrol bombs.

I haven't been crying for unborn children. I've been complete since I got my TCR jam speedway set for Christmas 1979. Although the track was very sticky and attracted numerous flies, wasps and bees in the spring.

I vote that this thread is the most surreal in the history of fishfingers.

Talking of sausages, has anyone seen my budgerigar?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ June 08 2004,14:19)]wot r u lot talking ab8 holidaz and evryfink have u got nothing bettaviews windose to do u lot r sad bastrds hahahahahahaha i want to now if maher is going to sign for southend com on tilly sign  him up now!!!!!!!! rwe going to sign other playas i want to know all the roomas about evryfing a  
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

rock.gif
who will we sign do youy know??? tell me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ia m burning ,m,y 10 constanrine replica judas shirts in the grdn. greedy tho petbrgh pay &r in 2nd.n colk ewes r sh*t !!!
blues.gif

new strikermidfielderstrijerdefenderkeepermidefiedlerstrkerjenksenks falvsfahavavavavahamnmahercobstanstaneaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!newmidfielder?!££££
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ June 08 2004,14:23)]I vote that this thread is the most surreal in the history of fishfingers.

Mildred, theres whiskey in my ears and the cows are dancing with the garden shed, does this mean I'm purple?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ June 08 2004,14:23)]I vote that this thread is the most surreal in the history of fishfingers.

No, and I think I've lost my car.

Gene, me car's gone, Sierra's gone. Gene...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ June 08 2004,14:24)]
[b said:

Mildred, theres whiskey in my ears and the cows are dancing with the garden shed, does this mean I'm purple?
There's a hole in my bucket, dear Liza and speaking of the price of fish do you know the way to San Jose?

Back