• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hamzad Kargbo

That’s football for you Linda! No fan that attended the game against Cheltenham, when a young Jack Butland had a stinker for them in goal could ever imagine he would play for England!

People are more than entitled to judge on what they have seen. Personally I thought Acquah looked like there was a player in there. Kargbo didn’t look like he was much cop. Good luck to the lad if he’s improved and does well, I hold no ill will or angst towards him. Just thought he was dog **** in a Southend shirt and that’s the only club I care about.
that's a great shout for best performance from a **** player, and worst performance from a great one. where if you only ever attended that one game you'd think they were either the best ever or toilet. like Dackers last season as an all time great (mods, feel free to move this to its own thread)

To be fair any striker of any age would’ve looked dreadful at the start of that season with all that was going on, let alone a teenager with no senior experience. I wouldn’t judge him from those couple of games.

Back