• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Guide to Southampton

Reflex it is. The Fitter (beware, a serious party animal) and yours truely will strutting our funky stuff from Friday onwards. One and all welcome for a chat and copious alcohol.

Look out for the tall chap and his short **** sidekick.

Well then dont forget your ID and it shoudlnt be a prob!

:D That wasn't quite what I meant. Some places don't like a load of out-of-town football fans in their place. Everyone talking about it on here probably won't help seeing as the Southampon police have probably read the board ahead of the 3,000 strong invasion from Essex this weekend.

:D That wasn't quite what I meant. Some places don't like a load of out-of-town football fans in their place. Everyone talking about it on here probably won't help seeing as the Southampon police have probably read the board ahead of the 3,000 strong invasion from Essex this weekend.

Im obviously kidding - thing is though, its not like the result has any bearing on our season is it? The police must know this and therefore realise there wont be angry Southend fans roaming the town - although if we beat them there may well be a few angry Saints fans!

furry muff

*snigger*

Im obviously kidding - thing is though, its not like the result has any bearing on our season is it? The police must know this and therefore realise there wont be angry Southend fans roaming the town - although if we beat them there may well be a few angry Saints fans!

Yeah, I'd imagine so. I know that every person I've spoken to about this weekend is only going to have a good laugh and a few beers. Hopefully the police realise that.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back