• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A Bit of Fun Guess the announcement time & date

3am in order to avoid civil disturbances caused by celebrations (and to hit Aussie TV at peak time viewing). I was thinking that as the Beeb always has a programme ready for events concerning important people, has SZ got something already prepared to roll out, as soon as the announcement is made????
Yep and i believe @Tinks is baking one of her famous cakes for us all which she has spent all week creating.

8b1a0bf2e829cd9b73939fb52c577248.webp

Last edited:
Bishop’s Stortford preview posted at 10:50.

Are they clearing the decks for a bigger announcement at 11?

Great Wakering preview was at 10am; Canvey preview at 10am as well.
Photography exhibition article posted at 11:40.

That’s 50 minutes on from the last article. Pubey will be hoping it’s 50 minutes until the announcement we’re all waiting for

It will be at 3 pm today. By that point I'll be part way thro a tour of Buckingham Palace and the look on our tour guide Princess Anne's face as i shout 'get in' will be priceless.

Friday 19th July 2024
Shrimper1985 - 10am
Tinks - 10:27
Dan Bowen & AndyH - 11am

fbm & Westcliff Shrimper - 12
Pubey - 12:30
PrawnNZ - 12:34
KevinJH - 1pm
ShrimperNath 13:30
BillericayBlue 2pm
Flinty - 14:30
Shrimper Peter, Microbe, Napster and Shr1mperBlue - 3pm
Cue’s Left Foot - 4pm
Booma 16:04
Hooly- 4:32pm
Ozzer 4:45pm
SammyShrimper & Dusterman 5pm

Saturday 20th July
Yogibear 3am
BarlingMagna 14:50

Monday 22nd July 2024
CallumTurner - 5pm

Tuesday 23rd July 2024
Dave Smith’s Lovechild 16:30

Friday 25th July 2024
meerkat54 - 5pm

29/08
Defender05 - 12:00

friday 9th august 2024
Rayleighblue22 - 19:06

3pm the fans’ favourite so far
We’ve already had our first contender eliminated

Damn.

Reactions: fbm
I’m going for a 5pm, be a beautiful bit of news just as we all finish for the day and that pint will taste so so good 🤞🏼

Back