• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A Bit of Fun Guess the announcement time & date

I'm going for an all singing all dancing "About ****ing time' style announcement, with a whole raft of news from kits to season tickets to potential signings, contracts and everything else that's been under wraps.
I hope it's today asap, but it would be an incredible birthday present tomorrow.

However, for the purposes of this thread, I'm saying 12:00 today.

4:32pm as it'll be just as I log off in the office so I'll miss while I drive home, or 4:29 where I don't go home but head back to Chelmo Beer Fest & start on the 10% ales & work up from there.

IF there is an announcement how big could the crowd be at Stortford?

It has to be before the banks close cos Justin needs to withdraw the purchase price. I doubt Ron would accept a cheque as he well knows they can bounce

Back