• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mine is to pray South Stand Upper not sold out, as I haven't lost in 7 year sitting there! Last time I lost, was Vs Yeovil in 2005! My record is 10 win from 12 game, I started to come back for the last 3 home game! If ticket available for West Stand, no way I will sit there .... I lose there!

For special occasions I usually sacrifice a virgin at the foot of a six foot ivory effigy of Mickey Laverick
However recently virgins in SS 1 are becoming hard to find

Doesn't bode well for Saturday then - better get your skates on Gary :)

day will start with coffee from the latest sufc mug (i buy a mug when i go to away games as a momento but never drink out of them during the season) on will go the replica shirt. scarf will go in the back window of the car and will be worn at the game. always hold the badge on the shirt when the whistle goes for kick off.

I'll do my usual, bunk the train into town and drink an enormous bottle of white cider beside a cashpoint with my bull terrier pup. Ought to raise enough for to cover the ticket cost by lunchtime.

Treat it just like any other game, I say.

Always the same matchday routine - same shirt, same red boots, same walk to the ground, into the shop, same path accross the carpark, program from the same vendor with the right money, in through the same turnstile in the correct order, wait for the wife to go to the loo before the game, get clocked by Dave Crown as I'm hanging around outside the toilets again.

And people think i'm obsessive...

Will wear the same shirt as for the last few games (yellow away from 3 seasons ago). Also go in the same turnstile.

usual bet on mark phillips to score first goal
3 pints guinness in the railway
chip roll
bottle of suspiciously small kron from the east stand bar
watch the blues win
1 pint guinness in the railway
train home
sleep

if we do the biz on saturday the 1 pint after the game will not apply.

Back