• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Batman

Overweight Superhero
So what rituals and charms will be out in force Saturday ? Mine was a lucky shirt old style but my wife must have shrunk it, I can't have put on that much weight in a year:nope: my daughter nearly wet her self laughing at the sight of me in it !!

I will be slaughtering three chickens and rubbing the blood on my naked body while listening to baby D let me be your fantasy at exactly 11am

For special occasions I usually sacrifice a virgin at the foot of a six foot ivory effigy of Mickey Laverick
However recently virgins in SS 1 are becoming hard to find

For special occasions I usually sacrifice a virgin at the foot of a six foot ivory effigy of Mickey Laverick
However recently virgins in SS 1 are becoming hard to find

I found one in SS2 a couple of years back ...

:excellent:

Try to make sure I wear the same clothes to the next match if possible, which is why I was so gutted my boots gave up the ghost during the week. Seems footwear is NOT an issue though, so just got to make sure everything else is clean and good to go next weekend.

Seeing as I've actually forgotten we've been playing pretty regularly since Cheltenham, I suspect a repeat may be in order...

Shame my 18-month celebration dinner with the missus in on Friday night then...

May reschedule my Avengers trip, just to help us get up...

For some reason I always think if i wear a sufc shirt then we will lose so I havn't worn a replica shirt in years although we have lost quite a few games during that time so it doesn't seemed to have worked. :blush:

Purely for superstitious reasons I will be placing some out of date lasagne in the players canteens at Crawley and Torquay on Friday. We all have our funny little superstitions.

So what rituals and charms will be out in force Saturday ? Mine was a lucky shirt old style but my wife must have shrunk it, I can't have put on that much weight in a year:nope: my daughter nearly wet her self laughing at the sight of me in it !!

There's me thinking Alfred did your washing?

Hope the Help For Heroes walkers are allowed to deliver the match ball to the referee. We have never lost when they have done that and with such a great effort by them it would be an opportune time for the club to recognise them..

All my normal matchday rituals will have to go out of the window this weekend cos I'll be flying to Rome at lunchtime. I hope I can get to the hotel by ko so that the I can tune in to Blues World with their free wifi. The girlfriend will have to keep herself occupied for a couple of hours but hopefully I'll have something to celebrate in the evening.... :happy:

I'm bringing my daughter to her 4th game.

Her record is P3 W3 D0 L0 F7 A0

She has also never been to a game and not seen Moshni score.

Back