• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Gillingham (home friendly) now on sale - Saturday 27 July 1pm

I can actually make this one. The website didn't recognise me and I had to set up a new account. Anyone else had that problem? Could be because I haven't been able to get to a game in ages... And I haven't sat in the East Stand this century - I suppose it's good to do so one more time before it gets demolished.
The system changed 1 or 2 years ago, so if it is your first time since then, yes you would have needed to sign up again.

It's definitely open as I have a Captain's Bar ticket that says "parking space".

Although I guess that could be at Fossetts Farm. 🤔
Thank you my fellow fan. None of the Roots Hall Telephones are being answered. I got my Season Ticket and just wanted to renew my Car Park Season Ticket. I live in Colchester and its just a long way to drive if no one is helping

Thank you my fellow fan. None of the Roots Hall Telephones are being answered.
I suspect they are a tad busy answering complaints that the website has crashed, an XL shirt is more L or the socks pantone colour is one milli-shade different to the shorts. 😁

The last time I was this excited about a friendly was at Maldon when Tilly brought on a 2nd half sub Babatunde (I think) who lasted about 5 minutes before being hauled off. Utter comedy value.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back