• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Gillingham (home friendly) now on sale - Saturday 27 July 1pm

Says on the web site that "work is ongoing on the Gilbert & Rose Stand and the South Stand to ensure that these areas will be ready for the York City game on Saturday, 10 August, as we expect a bumper crowd for the opening fixture".

Says on the web site that "work is ongoing on the Gilbert & Rose Stand and the South Stand to ensure that these areas will be ready for the York City game on Saturday, 10 August, as we expect a bumper crowd for the opening fixture".
Tickets for the Shrimpers' home pre-season friendly against Gillingham this Saturday, 27 July (kick-off 1pm) are now on sale.

Kevin Maher's men return to Roots Hall to take on the League Two side as preparations for the new season go up another gear.

Ticket prices are as follows:

£12 Adults
£6 Concessions
£1 Under-9s

BUY HERE!

Only the Foxhie East Stand and the Solopress North Bank (for away supporters) will be open for this fixture. Work is ongoing on the Gilbert & Rose Stand and the South Stand to ensure that these areas will be ready for the York City game on Saturday, 10 August, as we expect a bumper crowd for the opening fixture.
colour-logo.svg

HOSPITALITY

The Captains' Suite and Captains' Bar will both be open, priced at £30 and £20 respectively (excluding VAT).

This goes off sale tomorrow (Thursday) at 5pm.

Captains' Suite
- One-course meal
- Parking space
- Welcome drink
- Matchday programme
- Directors' Box seating

Captains' Bar
- Parking space
- Welcome drink
- Matchday programme
- Directors' Box seating

Last edited:
I'll go but I hate that only the east is open for home fans.
At least this summer, the stadium work is being done by hired hands and not relying on fan volunteers to do the dirty work.

I what's being done to the South Stand? Technically speaking, it's got less wear and tear than the other 3 sides.

I can actually make this one. The website didn't recognise me and I had to set up a new account. Anyone else had that problem? Could be because I haven't been able to get to a game in ages... And I haven't sat in the East Stand this century - I suppose it's good to do so one more time before it gets demolished.

Got two in the plastic seat area as my arse is way to old to lower it on to those wooden monstrosities they call seats. I want to see what we look like as a team and this is the only match we can do before York. Baseball cap and shades at the ready I reckon.

Back