• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Gillingham FC vs Southend United

Poor first half there. Haven’t really created anything apart from a couple of half
Opportunities to shoot from 20+ yards. Need to change something up at HT.

Not really much on the bench to change apart from Kightly

Poor first half there. Haven’t really created anything apart from a couple of half
Opportunities to shoot from 20+ yards. Need to change something up at HT.

Not really much on the bench to change apart from Kightly

Well if you were here you would know there isn’t much point shooting from 20+ yards when the wind is against us! I think we’ve played pretty well. Elvis, Turner, Moore, Yearwood and Cox have been excellent. Hendrie and Robinson have been poor.

Eaves is a nuisance! Every goal kick the keeper aims for him and every time he gets it. He is running the show and the man of the match so far.

For all he brings, CP would be better off having an extra attacking midfielder rather than Robinson.
In his case, I know it's all about service, but you can never imagine him making something for himself out of nothing.
He chases, and chases, but hell, I could do that as long as you don't want a goal at the end of it.

I'm happy to be all square at H/T. The absence of Hopper is not helping up front, we miss his battling for every ball. Hendrie has made a few questionable decisions, but he has stuck to his task, bearing in mind his previous lack of first team action.

We just had a shot be it has just gone right over all the Shrimpers supporters

But COX scores

Back