• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

According to the official twitter we have shifted over 1100 already. 300 odd more to fill the top tier with the bottom tier only being made available on the day.

Should be 1500+ which given the facilities there is a great turnout.

So bottom tier available on the day then, Cash only I presume . Anyone know how many lower tier holds

So bottom tier available on the day then, Cash only I presume . Anyone know how many lower tier holds
Looks like the lower section is just as big as the upper section (it's not really 'a tier'). But that can't be correct as there is no way that end holds 3,000.
I thought it held about 2,000.

Just seen on the BBC that Jay Emmanual Thomas has gone back to QPR, so at least he wont be able to tear us apart like he did at the start of the season (not that he has been scoring loads though)

I just went to order 2 tickets online but their isn't an option to post them, only collect :thumbdown:

Surely there's still time to post them out

Collect at Gillingham ? They can put the tickets on the coach for exiles etc to collect at a designated place...generally the ticket office. Hope this helps

Collect at Gillingham ? They can put the tickets on the coach for exiles etc to collect at a designated place...generally the ticket office. Hope this helps

Thanks I've just ordered them, I guess I will collect at Gillingham, do you know whereabouts you do that?

Will back from suspension, but who gives way, if anyone?

I think PB will stick with the same side, unless Ferdy is fit.

I think he will probably bring Will back in for McGlashan, who will drop to the bench. Not sure who will lose out from the bench though!

1320 in the top section so about 1180 in the lower section sounds about right. Top section almost entirely sold out (less than 50 tickets remaining earlier today) so 1500 is pretty much nailed on I would guess.

After last night I am so bummed that the only games I can really make this season are away to N'hampton and P'boro. Would love to be sitting in the away end for this one.

It'll be an awesome turn out by you guys (as it seems to always be). Great credit to a club seemingly going in the right direction.

According to the Football Ground Guide it states that the away end hold approx 1500

Which is clearly bollocks since we've definitely been given 1620 tickets already with 'the remainder of the lower section (anything above 300 ticket sales) to be opened up on the Day subject to demand

Which is clearly bollocks since we've definitely been given 1620 tickets already with 'the remainder of the lower section (anything above 300 ticket sales) to be opened up on the Day subject to demand

who said they are giving us the "whole end" ?????

Back