• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gary Glitter jokes - do not read if easily offended

whats the difference between gary glitter and frankie dettori

frankie dettori is allowed to ride four year olds

whats the difference between the mccanns and gary glitter?

Gary glitter comes back from holiday with more kids than he left with

Gary Glitter has been appointed as England Manager.

His first decision was to put Seaman in the youth team

I've heard that Gary Glitter is going to do a cover version of an Elton John song.

"Don't let your son go down on me"

In all seriousness, there needs to be some sensible debate about the age of consent for girls. Personally, I think that girls should be allowed to have sex when they leave school. Which these days, is about half past three.

Back