• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gary Glitter jokes - do not read if easily offended

I've just heard that Gary Glitter has been arrested for having Class A drugs in his lounge room, Class B drugs in his kitchen and Class 5C in his bedroom.:)

Posh spice has been boasting how she had been shagging Gary Glitter while she was in L.A. Glitter is disputing this however, stating that he was in Brooklyn at the time!

I've just heard that Gary Glitter has been arrested for having Class A drugs in his lounge room, Class B drugs in his kitchen and Class 5C in his bedroom.:)

Oh Come On!

Come On!

Come On! Come On!

Come On! Come On!

Come On! Come On!

Who wants to be in Gary's gang? Pete Townsend is reportedly interested. Purely from a research point of view.

This is really unfair to put these jokes on here. The poor bloke has had to enter the Betty Ford Clinic to deal with his 12 year old crack habit!!

:whistling:

Isn't that a classic Micahel Jackson joke but with Gary Glitter's name put instead of Jacko's?

Don't hear much Gary Glitter songs these days do you. But I'm sure I heard the old 'Come on Come on' song being played at the Olympics Beach Volleyball (they play small snippets of music in between points).

Also there are still a few old Christmas compliation CD's with Rock n' Roll Christmas by Gary Glitter. You can sometimes hear it being played in shops at Christmas have a listen I'm sure a few shops will have all the Christmas stuff out very soon.

IMO.......

Take a really blunt knife and slash the ****ing pedo until he is within inches of his life, then ask him how his victims must have felt.

Aimed at Gary Glitter shrimpfan..If you don't like it, don't read it surely!! You could have guessed from the title what was gonna be posted, or at least the 1st post. I think paedophiles should be strung up for what they do, Gary Glitter included. We are mocking him, not any children that may or may not be involved.... It's not aimed at you is it!!

whats the difference between spots and gary glitter?

spots dont come on your face till your 13

Back