• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Game of Thrones - S7 - Spoilers allowed on Wed each week. Be warned!!

Spoiler:  
All the series have had highs and lows. I actually thought this one was inventive and compulsive viewing for me and Mrs RHB and one of the best. Loved the Little Finger wipe out, we both cheered, what a slimy arse he was.

Overall disappointed with this one. Far too rushed (crammed into seven episodes, why?) and too many, how did they manage to do that questions.
How about this one for starters: The Iron Fleet loyal to Daenerys gets scuppered Twice but there still seems enough to get the Dothraki and the GG's over to Westeros for a quck burn up in episode 3 (I think) then it seems ship building is on the up because they then manage to get the Unsullied ferried over as well (or did they swim?) for the last episode.
Thrones is all about "WOW didn't expect that!" moments but series for me had too many "that's just stupid" moments instead.

Overall disappointed with this one. Far too rushed (crammed into seven episodes, why?) and too many, how did they manage to do that questions.
How about this one for starters: The Iron Fleet loyal to Daenerys gets scuppered Twice but there still seems enough to get the Dothraki and the GG's over to Westeros for a quck burn up in episode 3 (I think) then it seems ship building is on the up because they then manage to get the Unsullied ferried over as well (or did they swim?) for the last episode.
Thrones is all about "WOW didn't expect that!" moments but series for me had too many "that's just stupid" moments instead.

Its like a whole new language. Watched it once, saw a bunk up and some kid pushed from a tower. That was me done. Hope you all enjoy it but not for me.

Obviously we know Littlefinger is guilty but was anyone a bit disturbed that the Starks in Winterfell basically set up a sham trial where the main evidence was 'my psychic brother said so' and then executed the accused on the spot without giving him a chance to organise a defence? He did admit to killing Lysa but it was conveniently glossed over that Lysa had tried to kill Sansa moments before and Sansa of her own free will had been claiming that she'd committed suicide for years. If the Lannisters had done this sort of justice to someone we liked we'd be saying how evil they are.

Obviously we know Littlefinger is guilty but was anyone a bit disturbed that the Starks in Winterfell basically set up a sham trial where the main evidence was 'my psychic brother said so' and then executed the accused on the spot without giving him a chance to organise a defence? He did admit to killing Lysa but it was conveniently glossed over that Lysa had tried to kill Sansa moments before and Sansa of her own free will had been claiming that she'd committed suicide for years. If the Lannisters had done this sort of justice to someone we liked we'd be saying how evil they are.

I doubt anyone else was a bit disturbed when he got his. About time the Starks dished a bit out I say and good riddance.

They are Aunt & Nephew. Jon (Aegon) is the son of Daenerys' older brother Rhaegar, and Ned's sister Lyanna.

And he humped her and Tinks liked his bum, but he doesn't yet know she's his auntie. no doubt there will mucho agonising when they both find out. Roll on season 8.

And he humped her and Tinks liked his bum, but he doesn't yet know she's his auntie. no doubt there will mucho agonising when they both find out. Roll on season 8.

Rumours are that we may have to wait until 2019. :sad: Lets hope NK can hold off starting a nuclear war until then.

They were at Casterly Rock so walked. The fleet was destroyed when it dropped them off there.

The teleporting and travelling has been daft though, (Sam back at Winterfell already, thats some horse and cart, it took Sansa 3 seasons to get there) but the alternative was more George RR Martin pacing and there being another 4 seasons, I personally like the pick up in pace even if its a bit quicker than could have been.

The Targaryens have a tradition of marrying their relatives so Daenerys probably won't care, Jon might be uncomfortable with it though.

The more interesting route the show could go though is for Daenerys to turn on Jon if she finds out, assuming Westeros follows the same customs as us doesn't Jon have priority over her for the throne since his father was the Mad King's firstborn son? She may not be too keen on anyone that threatens her claim.

The Targaryens have a tradition of marrying their relatives so Daenerys probably won't care, Jon might be uncomfortable with it though.

The more interesting route the show could go though is for Daenerys to turn on Jon if she finds out, assuming Westeros follows the same customs as us doesn't Jon have priority over her for the throne since his father was the Mad King's firstborn son? She may not be too keen on anyone that threatens her claim.

Yes he is the actual heir to the throne, hence the big deal about him not being a ba stard (mod using swear avoidance alert) at all.

I dont think both will survive though....

Rumours asbound that Bran is actually the Night King in some bizarre warging time travel gone wrong scenario....now I think it's bollox as why would Bran (as the NK) try to kill himself in the Hold The Door episode?

Explanation here about who is the 'rightful' king...

https://www.theringer.com/game-of-t...ester-season-7-finale-the-dragon-and-the-wolf

Back