• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Front page news!

Shrimpergonzo

Nanu, Nanu⭐🦐
Staff member
As the official site starts to get better, what is going on with Shrimperzone? I love this forum, but the site itself seems moribund. "Shrimpers earn point at Dale" screams the opening page every time I log in. Wow! Thanks for that guys! I could have read that on my chip wrappings 2 weeks ago.

Whose hand is at the tiller now that Scriv has taken the club's shilling? How about at least one update, even if it is something benign and less obviously out of date!

When WS gets a move on we can update the front page. Until then...

sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimpergarry @ May 19 2004,15:15)]As the official site starts to get better, what is going on with Shrimperzone? I love this forum, but the site itself seems moribund. "Shrimpers earn point at Dale" screams the opening page every time I log in. Wow! Thanks for that guys! I could have read that on my chip wrappings 2 weeks ago.

Whose hand is at the tiller now that Scriv has taken the club's shilling? How about at least one update, even if it is something benign and less obviously out of date!
I sit, watch and wait with baited breath for the torrent of abuse to reign down on shrimpergarry from the new regime!
ghostface.gif

I've got my tin hat on ready for this PoD! Someone had to say it though - I'm fed up of looking at that picture of Leon in training every time I log on!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 19 2004,15:17)]When WS gets a move on we can update the front page. Until then...

sad.gif
Southend United updates via Spain?

That is almost as bad as Indian call centres!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ May 19 2004,15:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 19 2004,15:17)]When WS gets a move on we can update the front page. Until then...

sad.gif
Southend United updates via Spain?

That is almost as bad as Indian call centres!
biggrin.gif
nah, it's just because he's got the software. The stories have been written, we just need him to upload them.

Trust me, we're very much aware of our duties and will be bringing in new features all the time...

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ May 19 2004,15:21)]That is almost as bad as Indian call centres!
biggrin.gif
It's easy to suss out the indian call centres, ask them if William Waldergrave works there, they'll ask "Villiam Valdergrave?" you then ask in the interests of British employment to be redirected to a British Call Centre.

Thanks Napster - I wasn't really having a go, just wondered what was happening!

Seems that WS/JS is so starstruck with his new status on the official website that he has forgotten his roots! GIVE US BACK THE SOFTWARE MIKE!

Just shows what an avid readership SZ has got.

Look forward to the new features too.

Thanks for what you chaps do to keep us updated. What on earth did we do before the internet!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimpergarry @ May 19 2004,15:28)]Thanks Napster - I wasn't really having a go, just wondered what was happening!

Seems that WS/JS is so starstruck with his new status on the official website that he has forgotten his roots! GIVE US BACK THE SOFTWARE MIKE!

Just shows what an avid readership SZ has got.

Look forward to the new features too.

Thanks for what you chaps do to keep us updated. What on earth did we do before the internet!
You are totally confused!

WS/JS is Westcliff/Javea Shrimper who has moved to Spain.

Dave Scriven (McScriven)has gone to "The otherside"!
biggrin.gif

I remember when this site was the Number 1 for news, oh the decline !

wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ May 19 2004,15:34)]I remember when this site was the Number 1 for news, oh the decline !

wow.gif
Blimey 15:34? You must've run all the way home from school
biggrin.gif

I suppose you was dancing with Lin Slater causing mahyem...sorry...ignore...off topic......

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ May 19 2004,15:34)]I remember when this site was the Number 1 for news, oh the decline !

wow.gif
Ah!!!

FM young man!

Don't see you on here as often now. Christ you must be FM16 by now!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 19 2004,15:36)]
[b said:

wow.gif
I should warn you again, but I can't be arsed.
What warn me for not saying SZ is the number 1 for news anymore ?

Come on Naps u remember a few yrs back this site was booming, mssg board was packed, articles, ex prediction league and up to date match reports and news.

[b said:

wow.gif
I remember when you were an irritating 13 year old Arsenal fan, but thats all changed now hasn't it?

How old are you now?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ May 19 2004,15:38)]Come on Naps u remember a few yrs back this site was booming, mssg board was packed, articles, ex prediction league and up to date match reports and news.
...then you turned up
biggrin.gif

Back