• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Freddy In Ikon...

Blue Army

Schoolboy
Saw Fred out in Ikon last (sat) night with a few mates, looked to be enjoying himself and by the size of the round he bought and the quality of his dancing, he must have been absolutely sh!t faced  
biggrin.gif
. Glad he don't move like that on the pitch.

Spoke to him at the bar for a minute or two, top lad who didnt mind a little chat and even refused the offer of a free beer, congratulated him on his goals and the game before he went back to the dance floor.

Just thought you might all wanna know, probably not but oh well, posted it now.

ps. Scott, whats going on with swansea away? Definately interested if ya wanna pm me or give us a ring.

thats wicked lee, did you give him a big hug... p.s. definitely interested in swansea away also
cool.gif
bournemouth sat mate?

I have been stealing Adam Barretts bin bags.

Top bloke, Southend through and through.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ Mar. 27 2006,03:44)]I have been stealing Adam Barretts bin bags.

Top bloke, Southend through and through.
what has stealing S.A.B.'s bin bags got to do with Blue Army seeing Freddie in IKON ?

Yeah, well Glenn Pennyfather came round my house to set up a video in about 1984 and my wife lived next door to Mervyn Cawston.

Ive not seen Freddy in Ikon though, nor have I stolen any Southend players binbags. yet.

I once saw Martin Carruthers in a local greengrocers, buying up a very large quantity of Clementines. I spoke to him for a minute or two whilst he tried to engage in a spirited attempt to prise the potato sack from the middle shelving unit - you know the one - but refused the offer of a free Granny Smith.

Worked in Burger King in Southend High Street in '94- I made a 'Chicken Royale' for Ricky Otto. He sat right by the tills- though my manager at the time wouldn't let anyone of us go near him! Git!

Oh, and the bloke who cuts my hair in Chadwell Heath is a friend of Mitchell Cole...
down.gif
I'll stop now!

last year on the way back from the LDV semi final second leg i saw mark bentley and nic nicolou in mcdonalds, nicky was more interestin in his phone, but benno was a top bloke.

think most people here have seen tilly in reflex

been next to jay smith's in his golf at the light by victoria plaza before. he did love his rap/hip-hop!

seen Sir Ad at TALK

We were playing truth or dare a few seasons ago, and I mooned in front of Baringtons Renault Cliio. What a legend!

Back