• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Freddy Eastwood Return?

I've heard he is really home sick and can't settle in the midlands. I've also heard (from a reliable source) he'll be returning on loan in jan. I hope it's true as I really rated him when he was here, plus Freedman has looked past it the last few games.

Well you clearly don't go to any games whatsoever as Dougie has been out for a month (as already stated!). He is also the most intelligent and valuable (in a footballing sense if not a financial one) striker we've had since Goater.

What wind up merchant.

:clap:

give the lad a break he has come on here with some insider information and all you do is hound him.

I for one have heard the exact same thing the deal is being tied up along with sheringham replacing the ineffective Freedman and Parlour replacing that chelski kid when the loan finishes. Also that hockley local bloke that used to play for the O's will replace that other left back we have on loan.........

you heard it here 1st....well 2nd actually on the Freddie part !

I see SZ has a new 'character'.

He's an inbred:

clicky

No one, but no one, but no one with even one droplet of Shrimper blood in them would ever make so grotesque a statement as to suggest that they might have a "soft spot" for the dirty, inbred, Col Ewe scum.

I suggest we treat him with the contempt that his incestuous bestial proclivities deserve.

:)

It wont happen. Although Freddys not scoring as many as he would like he is involved a hell of a lot in the assists and link play. The fans love him and once he gets a few goals under his belt theres no way he will take a step down.

I've moved this thread to this forum to hammer home the fact that Freddy is an ex-Shrimper and to help some supporters realise this. He wanted away from the Hall in search of a bigger club. Time we moved on and posted threads about him in the main forum only in the unlikely event that he does make a return.

If we went up and he hasn't hit it off at Coventry then I think he'll return. He may even return in January. He's bound to be a bit homesick and I'm sure he's dreaming of the days when he was a cult hero and banging in the goals. It would make sense for him to come back, if his situation at Coventry isn't so good.

If he was that unsettled in the midlands why would he move from Wolves to Coventry?? Surely he would of waited for a London club like Charlton to go after him? If Freddy Eastwood comes back I will get him scoring his free kick against Manchester United on my back. Thats how confident I am he won't come back.

You're also probably quite confident he won't want to play football on your back, let alone the whole of the man utd team.

forget Freddy Eastwood, I've heard we've got Tim Westwood, Radio 1's whitest black man, lined up for pre-match PA duties in the New Year

While I admit this is a load of wind up bolleaux, I've heard it on the grapevine that the "lazy" rumours are going around the Ricoh about Mr. Eastwood.....

I've read this from you a couple of times. I've actually heard pretty much the opposite - that as pleased as everyone at Coventry has been with Freddy's allround performances, it's his work-rate and team-ethic which has impressed the most.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back