• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Freddy Eastwood Return?

I've heard he is really home sick and can't settle in the midlands. I've also heard (from a reliable source) he'll be returning on loan in jan. I hope it's true as I really rated him when he was here, plus Freedman has looked past it the last few games.

This has to be wind up and anybody who is a fan of that tub of lard Leon Clake, surely has to be abit of a joker don't hey?

proper agree there! for some reason he hasn't produced at that level with anyone (but us). obviously he'd be a great addition to our team and no-one can doubt that. even though there are a few muppets who will say, oh no, not freddy, THE most prolific striker in SUFC history, but he moved on, we don't want him back! anyone whom says that ae talking nothing but patrick swayze! duh duh duh duh freddy eastwood!

proper agree there! for some reason he hasn't produced at that level with anyone (but us). obviously he'd be a great addition to our team and no-one can doubt that. even though there are a few muppets who will say, oh no, not freddy, THE most prolific striker in SUFC history, but he moved on, we don't want him back! anyone whom says that ae talking nothing but patrick swayze! duh duh duh duh freddy eastwood!

yeah he defenetly would.

I've heard he is really home sick and can't settle in the midlands. I've also heard (from a reliable source) he'll be returning on loan in jan. I hope it's true as I really rated him when he was here, plus Freedman has looked past it the last few games.

Name the so called 'reliable source' and how they happened to know this. I think you are making up, you're certainly making up the bit about Freedman.

While I admit this is a load of wind up bolleaux, I've heard it on the grapevine that the "lazy" rumours are going around the Ricoh about Mr. Eastwood.....

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back