• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Football: Not For Girls!

Sorry people I'm getting a little confused over all this  
rock.gif

Surely we are not suggesting that girls go to football  
rock.gif

How on earth will your dinner be ready when you get home  
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Sep. 14 2004,09:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Sep. 14 2004,09:57)]It is a competition being run by FLPTV and nothing to do with the club. It's sponsored by Yorkie hence the title and I believe it's for charity as well.
Like I said... I knew it wasn't the club... it just gives football that 'lads' image the league and the club have worked so hard to move away from.

It's just a small point I felt like raising.
Oi mark is that what mrs os says every friday evening?(it's just a small point i felt like raising)
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canada shrimper @ Sep. 14 2004,16:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Sep. 14 2004,09:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Sep. 14 2004,09:57)]It is a competition being run by FLPTV and nothing to do with the club. It's sponsored by Yorkie hence the title and I believe it's for charity as well.
Like I said... I knew it wasn't the club... it just gives football that 'lads' image the league and the club have worked so hard to move away from.

It's just a small point I felt like raising.
Oi mark is that what mrs os says every friday evening?(it's just a small point i felt like raising)
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Yes... and thanks to the wonders of medication, we manage!

sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Sep. 14 2004,09:57)]Would anyone be complaining though if the title had been "The Ultimate Ladies Weekend (It's not for men!)"?
I think they would.

A lot of Southend fans aren't happy unless they have SOMETHING to moan about.

To be honest, I dont really give a crap about this competition. It is a male dominated sport, with the majority of the crowds being men.

It's not going to stop me from watching the good game tho
biggrin.gif

I'm not offended by it at all, in fact I think it's funny that all you blokes on here think it is a big deal
smile.gif

As Vange Shrimper said it's a male dominated sport, we girlies know that when we go to watch it, it doesn't stop us from going to the match!  

sufc_girl

Although I do wish that they did female fitted football shirts as the blokes ones are not flattering on women!

Yeah but we know you two only go along to watch the thighs and legs and teh odd washboard. No way your really intrested in the game
tounge.gif

Vange - if that realy is your home village (cue bond style interagation)
Football is not for girls! aint we had this argument in another post?!
Let me tell you somthing you know how Mishhhh Monney Penny satys back at the office well Its like football the women should be at home making the tea or coffee and dont get me started on dinner! Time to leave the real work to the men!
biggrin.gif

But saying that next time I see you I am sure I will be due for a slap in the chops! Yovil perhaps? then again you were busy last year making sure Durera was still standing bless!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Sep. 15 2004,08:30)]But saying that next time I see you I am sure I will be due for a slap in the chops! Yovil perhaps? then again you were busy last year making sure Durera was still standing bless!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Lol, so true. And yes, you are in trouble next time I see you
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

Back