• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Football Content Awards 2024 Voting

@D1versity is this the only section to vote you in? I must admit, I had a look and thought there were several that could have applied!
Hi @OldBlueLady ,
Firstly thank you for your kind words 💙
It’s entirely up to you if you’d like to enter me for more than one category.
My main aim is for the non-league best in video however if anyone feels I qualify for more then please feel free to vote for me in that.
Many thanks as always🦐

I have completed this but it doesn't seem like the voting process to me, more the nomination procedure for candidates that judges will then whittle down to a short list of contenders. Far too much information being requested for simply casting a vote. Also, in previous years I think the nominees in the various categories at the voting stage have been named on the ballot document.

I have completed this but it doesn't seem like the voting process to me, more the nomination procedure for candidates that judges will then whittle down to a short list of contenders. Far too much information being requested for simply casting a vote. Also, in previous years I think the nominees in the various categories at the voting stage have been named on the ballot document.
Yep looks like you're right. The actual voting stage will come later as per the below:

Back