• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fixtures and Results for 2024/25 Season

Cricko

Zone Owner ⭐⭐🦐
Staff member

Southend United Ladies

topeSrosnd829569f90hguf28ia091mu508utuh533c2af81lmtc510311g6 ·

🔜
Our League Campaign gets underway this weekend!
#Shrimpers

455127802_1023449452899846_5054043398907139061_n.jpg

The Ladies have received a “bye” in the first round of Women FA Cup Draw (AdobeWFA Cup”.
They have been drawn to play Barking Women in the 2nd round on 22nd September @ Barking

🔵𝙈𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃𝘿𝘼𝙔⚪

🆚 Chelmsford City Women
🕐 2pm KO
📍 Garons Park, Southend
🏆 ERWFL Division One South

How come this game is at Ashingdon FC and not Old Southendians?

Hi,

This sounds amazing as I found it
very much useful and informative to be honest. Also, I have gone through this
post which definitely helped me out a lot as a new member I am looking forward
for more such discussions.

Thanks

The ladies were away today playing Conley Heath Ladies.
SUFC Ladies took the lead but two late goals from the opposition saw them lose 2-1

IMG_1375.png

Back