• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Federecis Save

I've been watching the Blues since 1947 and Federici is the only keeper who comes close to Burridge. That save will stand out in my memory as the best I have seen since Bert Trautman's save from Roy Hollis.

On the subject of Federici, I have to say I think he's a superior keeper to Hahnemann and I'm quite surprised he hasn't been given more of a go by them.

My Reading supporting mate agrees and is pretty sure he'll be first choice next season.

This is exactly what I've heard from a Reading fan at work. He seems destined to take over from Hahnemann and become Reading's no 1 next season.

Really glad Feds is doing well for you. As said think he is seen as a long term replacement for Marcus (who is probably in his last year). Previously we have just bought new keepers when the old ones can't hack it, this is the first time in a while we have had a second choice keeper who looks good enough to be no1. Sure the loan was just about getting him fit and ready for the end of the season/start of next.

Back