• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fancy a flutter only 3 quid

steveo

mine to stay the same please
After the relative success/failure of the ITV Celebrity sweepstake, I wondered if anyone is up for another.

We are currently 13th in the table. If Tilly does well in the window we could go up. If we lose a few games we could be battling relegation so its almost impossible to predict where we will finish.

We need 20 people to buy a ticket at just £3.00. The tickets will be for:
Top 3 finish.
Then positions number 4 to 21
Bottom 3 finish.

20 tickets = 60 quid.
£40 to the Zone donate button, 20 quid to the winner.

Put your name here if you are up for a 3 quid gamble and a chance to win 20 quid whilst supporting your favourite Southend website. When we sell all 20, I will work out a way to do the draw:

1) Steveo

p.s you can pick the position, it will be drawn at random.
p.p.s If this is in the wrong place, I'm sure a mod can move it.

Yeah count me in. I'll take whichever league position comes out of the hat for me. Fate is bound to be a better bet than my own 'expertise' (as he rues his decision to lay the little fella in the Celeb BB market)

1) Steveo
2) Uxbridge
3) Pubey
4) ACU
5) Cricko
6) Billericay Blue
7) Fatshrimp
8) FBM
9) Firestorm
10) MK

Good stuff fellas, how about some of the ladies. Need another 10.

Yeah count me in. I'll take whichever league position comes out of the hat for me. Fate is bound to be a better bet than my own 'expertise' (as he rues his decision to lay the little fella in the Celeb BB market)

He's bound to win on just the sympathy vote alone , i had a ' little ' flutter on him !!

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back