• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BrettieAngell

THE ROCK GOD
Ok had to flick through sufcdb because I was struggling, this is what i've got so far.

Richard Cadette
Mark Rawle
Ryan Robinson (Double R!)
Russell Williamson
Robert Newman
Richard Young (:thumbdown:)
Arnua Riera (remember him?)
Tony Richards
Richard Young
Rio Alderton!
Leo Roget
Kevin Rapley

I'm spoilt for ***** forwards!

Ray White in goal possibly.Noooooooooooo Trevor Roberts of course.
Roy Hollis
Roy Mcdonough
Ricky Otto
Ronnie Whelan.

Happy Birthday, Rich! Let's not forget the Guardian-reading winger Andy Rogers who played in the '86-'87 side. Talking of wingers, Martin Robinson arrived the following season and had his moments.

Happy Birthday, Rich! Let's not forget the Guardian-reading winger Andy Rogers who played in the '86-'87 side. Talking of wingers, Martin Robinson arrived the following season and had his moments.
I can think of a better and more recent Robinson.....don't think he's been mentioned yet. Theo, surely is worth a shout.

G Simon Royce
D
D
D Robert Newman
D Leo Roget
M Ricky Otto
M Hal Robson-Kanu
M Ron Pountey
M Ronnie Whelan
F Richard Cadette
F Roy McDonough

Need a couple of full-backs, not bad so far any suggested improvements appreciated!

G Simon Royce
D Paul Roberts
D Richard Jobson
D Robert Newman
D Leo Roget
M Ricky Otto
M Hal Robson-Kanu
M Ron Pountey
M Ronnie Whelan
F Richard Cadette
F Roy McDonough

I've put Jobson in but he only played 8 games for us, would rather someone who played more games but I'm not putting Chris Ramsey in!

G Simon Royce
D Paul Roberts
D Richard Jobson
D Robert Newman
D Leo Roget
M Ricky Otto
M Hal Robson-Kanu
M Ron Pountey
M Ronnie Whelan
F Richard Cadette
F Roy McDonough

I've put Jobson in but he only played 8 games for us, would rather someone who played more games but I'm not putting Chris Ramsey in!

If you're opting for an all time crap XI Ramsey would walk into it.

Back