• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Envious Exiles Thread

leaving the family on the beach in france at 3.15 local time (they and others there think I’m bonkers…) drive back to house crossing fingers the internet works - log into NLTV (still fingers crossed) beers already chilling - and ready to go. Still wish I was at the Hall though…..back for the Sutton game …..
MK is at St-Cyprien Plage. I think he's succumbed to holiday, sun, sea and family. There's still another 45 games for him to get stressed up about!

Definitely envious exile up here in North Ayrshire, however will be represented by son and grandson who are new season ticket holders this season and are currently heading down to the game from Bedford 💙💙💙

I only live round the corner but the wife works during the day Saturdays and Tuesday evening and my children just won't go to the football so it feels like I'm an exile!

Maybe once they're older I'll be able to grab a season ticket and attend again but at the moment it's bank holiday and Friday evening matches only.

And just like that I've found a last minute baby sitter and now have a crap view at the back of the South Upper.

Did not want to miss this one!

Will be watching on NLTV assuming works from central Portugal with a couple of Super Bock. I will have a look just in case if for something online. There is a football site in Bulgaria that is fairly reliable, but it seems they don't have the game.

I came down yesterday to make a long weekend of it.

Having a cheeky beer outside the Mile and Third before meeting up with some fellow Shrimpers. Plenty of Southend shirts out and about and a lovely day too.

Good luck to everyone at the match today and yes I'm jealous too, but have an operation booked for 2w weeks' time so unable to be there for at least 2 months yet. Mind you it's only 34 degrees here in the sunshine.....
Congratulations and thanks to all of the COSU team and all of the long suffering Shrimpers too.

Could be quite a season!!!!

UTB

Back