• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings England 0 - 0 Slovenia - UEFA Euro 2024 - Group Stage 25 June

RHB

"Do or do not. There is no try,"⭐⭐🦐
Staff member
The last of our 3 group games and an opportunity for the team to show all England supporters that we have a team/squad worthy of going all the way to the final. After the first two games that will be a tall order, but as I have said numerous times, successive England teams have only got better the furthewr they go in a tournament.

I'm going for a 3-0 England victory and a small step towards acceptable performance redemption.

May be an image of 1 person, playing American football, playing football and text that says STARTING ឆ្ល ΑΑΟΣΙ 9 KANE (C) 1 PICKFORD 2 WALKER 4 RICE 5 STONES 6 GUEHI 1 SAKA 10 BELLINGHAM 11 FODEN 12 TRIPPIER 16 GALLAGHER SUBS 3 Shaw, 8 Alexander-Arnold. 13 Ramsdale (GK) 14 Konsa, 15 Dunk, 17 Toney, 18 Gordon, 19 Watkins 20 Bowen, 21 Eze, 22 Gomez, 23 Henderson (GK) 24 Palmer, 25 Wharton, 26 Mainoo K FINER M&S -FOOD- -FOOD

Win this and we won't meet any of Germany, Portugal, Spain or France until the final. We wouldn't meet Austria until the semi final either (who are my dark horses to win). As poor as we've been there's a serious chance to go far in the Euros if we win today (although Switzerland look dangerous, we'd meet either them or Italy in the quarters) .

Reactions: RHB
According to the German tv experts...they say the game that England will play will be the very same as Serbia,Danes game.s
They say,the players are good enough..but its the game plan from England..Always the same...in other words..Southgate is the biggest problem.
Hope they are wrong...but will take a s&&t 1-0 win at this moment.
CUMON ENGLAND

I've defended Southgate in past tournaments but it's abundantly clear why he's used the lack of Kalvin Phillips as an excuse for our bad performances. Without a proper DM Southgate doesn't have a clue what to do. Although saying that Rice should surely be able to fill that role.

Reactions: GBJ
Back