• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

déja vu...........JET double..........1-3. We only play Gillingham once more............unless we draw them in the Cup. :omg: Clark making the point how Edinburgh has made game turning substitutions.

Well not really, the first two were forced, and my wife could have predicted bringing on JET would give the Kents the advantage :dim:

What are we going to do for goals without Stuart Nelson playing against us?

Ron has a cunning plan!.... He intend's to buy him from Gillingham on a 1 year contract.. he will then send him out on loan for free on a week long basis & a week in advance of each of our next teams we have to face throughout the season.

Let me guess... They'll be locked in the dressing room. He's questioning character and whether certain players are up to the task. Changes Saturday no doubt. Everyone's fault but his own? Yep, sounds right.

Brown out. Side is worse. Spent all summer trying to get another job and then we turn up for this season worse than we left last. Do one mate

Results?

No wins in nine?

7 straight defeats?

Different dressing room to last year though....or have the players that he has convinced to sign for SUFC never had faith in him and joined for the wonderful nightlife in Southend? Give it a rest for a few weeks

Different dressing room to last year though....or have the players that he has convinced to sign for SUFC never had faith in him and joined for the wonderful nightlife in Southend? Give it a rest for a few weeks

Still some of the players from last season. Plus maybe Brown has no clue how to use the new players...

Still some of the players from last season. Plus maybe Brown has no clue how to use the new players...

surley those that had "lost faith" would've left or been let go? We got rid of the dead wood and currently in the process of replacing them with better....yes it's taking longer than hoped but I'd rather they take there time then sign another 7 squad players. I feel we are 3 good signings away from a solid team...judge at the end of the window and a month until the season.

Im giving you proof, thats my point.

So all that equats to losing the dressing room???? An easy accusation to make without knowing the truth. Picking up on past statements that have been made... But no evidence of that happening now...

Or do you know different?

What about those on contracts..

And I hardly think were replacing our team with better signings, were just plugging the gaps we let go.

So all that equats to losing the dressing room???? An easy accusation to make without knowing the truth. Picking up on past statements that have been made... But no evidence of that happening now...

Or do you know different?

Along with the spineless performances? No I dont know the truth, no one does, but I think theres enough evidence.

Along with the spineless performances? No I dont know the truth, no one does, but I think theres enough evidence.

Another question. Try answering your own questions.. it might be easier :smile: You know that all these facts means that... WOW you are smart... Try looking at other teams results tonight and have lost their first 2 games...

Many lost dressing rooms maybe? What do you think?

Back