• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Eastwood Of To Charlton?

Jsut because a manager releases a player it doesnt mean he wont have a different opinion of him after 5 years or more.

Its like saying Tilson would never sign Kightly because he didnt rate him.

Jsut because a manager releases a player it doesnt mean he wont have a different opinion of him after 5 years or more.

Its like saying Tilson would never sign Kightly because he didnt rate him.

No, true, but the player would always doubt whether the manager believed in him or not!

It's such a waste, come back Fred, or at least go somewhere your talents will be better appreciated.

Eastwood opens up in full

Can't see Freddy having much of a career at Wolves after this. McCarthy can't pick him now even if he'd want to.

To me he just comes across as disappointed about not being in the team and wants to play.

Says on a couple of occassions he hasnt got any issue with MM so not sure it will cause any problems.

Saying that I cant see how Freddy is in his plans anyway after signing the Plymouth chap.

McCarthey is a completely useless manager - has gone out of his way to take FREDDY down - dropping him when he was flying. hopefully Mccarthey won't be there long -

McCarthey is a completely useless manager - has gone out of his way to take FREDDY down - dropping him when he was flying. hopefully Mccarthey won't be there long -

When Fred started banging in goals for Wolves & Wales I can imagine McCarthy wanting to take him down a peg or ten to show who's the real man.

What sort of sh!tty Manager would do that to his own player?
An underachieving b!g schnozzed northern moron like McCarthy is who (all purely my alleged opinion of course!)

The fact he was Millwall manager speaks volumes...

Well Done Mick-Job Done!

Freddy wasn't even on bench yesterday for Wolves, and FWIW I woke from a really vivid dream at half 5 this morning having just dreamt it was announced at the beginning of the Leeds game that we had that day completed the loan signing of Mr FEastwood for the rest of the season, and out he trotted to rapturous applause wearing the no. 9 shirt!

Freddy wasn't even on bench yesterday for Wolves, and FWIW I woke from a really vivid dream at half 5 this morning having just dreamt it was announced at the beginning of the Leeds game that we had that day completed the loan signing of Mr FEastwood for the rest of the season, and out he trotted to rapturous applause wearing the no. 9 shirt!

Sorry,he just had his arm in plaster,that's all.
Eastwood + Barnard,perfect pairing.
Imagine...

Did he? Missed that then, what's he done?

You know what,i've no idea.
Just read it on the Wolves site as they thought he could've been a starter but the referee deemed it dangerous for him to play.
Poor old Fred,nothing's going right for him.Least he's getting paid a fortune.

He must be on his way out to SOMEWHERE, whether it's here after all, or to Charlton......Wolves have just signed Kevin Kyle on loan till the end of the season from Coventry. The lad's just not going to get a look-in and McArsey obviously doesn't like him.

Back