• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Driving

if i have nothing better to do & enough petrol - when someone cuts me up, pulls out, or some other **** driving i follow them home. this works best if they live in a dead end.

lol!

car+and+truck.jpg

Duel, what a fantastic film

Yellow car is always a classic.

My mates dad used to play this game in the Lake District whereby he'd find roads about 1.75 cars wide. Drive really slow and wave the car behind past for miles. It was funny to start with but he got a bit obsessed and it became the main point of his holiday...

get in front of someone and use your windscreen washers, let them turn their wipers on, when finished repeat for as many miles as possible.

An alternative to that is to have a toilet roll under the seat. If you are being tail boarded then light the bog roll and chuck it out of the sun roof. When that baby hits their windscreen they soon back off.

There was a time in France when the new 3 letter number plates starting in both A and B were reasonably equal. When I used to do three return journeys in the Toulouse fair weekend (before I left the van in Toulouse and travelled by train) I created a match of football with two halves. The first half being between Toulouse and Carbonne and the second from Carbonne to Saint Gaudens. Southend started in 'B' and the opposition of the weekend in 'A' ........ to score a goal I had to be passed by a vehicule with a three letter word in English i.e. BAG a goal for us, ACE a goal for the opposition. It used to while the journey away quite well and I think, even once I got the correct result of the Saturday afternoon game.

An alternative to that is to have a toilet roll under the seat. If you are being tail boarded then light the bog roll and chuck it out of the sun roof. When that baby hits their windscreen they soon back off.

What if you realise at the last minute that you don't have a sun roof?

get in front of someone and use your windscreen washers, let them turn their wipers on, when finished repeat for as many miles as possible.

Did this coming back from some far flung northern hole in the mini bus but it wasnt the window wipers.
On the M1 and cruising at a rate of around 80 when young smurf pipes up that he needs a **** so me being me tells him to go out of the window,of course i thought he would open the window stand in front and just wizz out of it.
But this is smurf so he opens the sliding window and drops his trousers and climbs out so he is facing inwards with his calfs inside the van and hanging on to to handle above the door so his whole body is out of the van.
Now im in the middle lane and cant stop im doing 80 mph and he starts weeing,now that was soooo funny but the best bit was seeing the car behind putting on his wipers,classic.

Did this coming back from some far flung northern hole in the mini bus but it wasnt the window wipers.
On the M1 and cruising at a rate of around 80 when young smurf pipes up that he needs a **** so me being me tells him to go out of the window,of course i thought he would open the window stand in front and just wizz out of it.
But this is smurf so he opens the sliding window and drops his trousers and climbs out so he is facing inwards with his calfs inside the van and hanging on to to handle above the door so his whole body is out of the van.
Now im in the middle lane and cant stop im doing 80 mph and he starts weeing,now that was soooo funny but the best bit was seeing the car behind putting on his wipers,classic.

John the Smurf, a living legend. What ever happened to him?

Back