• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Deadpool 2024

Beverly Hills 90210, Little House on the Prairie and Charmed star Shannen Doherty.

Little House on the Prairie? Well, I didn't know that, didn't think she was old enough!

Think he must have been the last one standing from that great show, Pullman Spencer, David, Charlton all gone
Did you know Alex Higgins was banned from the show because he brought in prostitutes to the show and swore after he missed a shot 😂
Very sad that ol Dracula has gone. He was a gentleman and a nice bloke. There's still a few about from the show that went to 1986. White, Davis, Griffiths, D Taylor, K Stevens, Foulds, Thorburn, etc.
When Alex came to do an exhibition night at The Southern Snooker Hall, Alexandra Street, it started so well, but at the end of the night, once he was a nasty drunkard, all hell broke loose. I can tell you all about it, probably best not on this thread though. He even tried to fight me, along with a few others, Lol.

Very sad that ol Dracula has gone. He was a gentleman and a nice bloke. There's still a few about from the show that went to 1986. White, Davis, Griffiths, D Taylor, K Stevens, Foulds, Thorburn, etc.
When Alex came to do an exhibition night at The Southern Snooker Hall, Alexandra Street, it started so well, but at the end of the night, once he was a nasty drunkard, all hell broke loose. I can tell you all about it, probably best not on this thread though. He even tried to fight me, along with a few others, Lol.
My old man was there for that!

I can imagine Higgins being like that, similar to Oliver Read unpredictable when fueled with drink/ drugs
On original post I meant last man from the original first couple of series x

Back