• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Deadpool 2023

Frank Ifield died a few days ago. I've only just found out. Great singer. Born in Coventry, but to Australian parents, and lived mostly in Australia.
This was No.1 in the UK charts for seven weeks.
Second artist after Elvis to have 3 consecutive number ones in UK
Also gave Beatles their break booking them as a support act 😀

Frank Ifield died a few days ago. I've only just found out. Great singer. Born in Coventry, but to Australian parents, and lived mostly in Australia.
This was No.1 in the UK charts for seven weeks.
R.I.P Frank
Likewise I only heard today and unaware I was at a funeral of a close relative with a very good friend of Frank.

In sport Rob Burrow was one of many reasons I prefer rugby league to union. In life what an inspiration. I don’t think there are enough plaudits to describe his courage, dignity and humour in front of the camera.

As ever the word legend is banded around too often. It should be reserved for people like Rob. RIP

In sport Rob Burrow was one of many reasons I prefer rugby league to union. In life what an inspiration. I don’t think there are enough plaudits to describe his courage, dignity and humour in front of the camera.

As ever the word legend is banded around too often. It should be reserved for people like Rob. RIP
The very definition of a star sportsman, a very sad loss indeed.

Whereas at the other end of the scale there’s the likes of the greedy and egotistical such as that ****, Mbappe.

The very definition of a star sportsman, a very sad loss indeed.

Whereas at the other end of the scale there’s the likes of the greedy and egotistical such as that ****, Mbappe.
Has he not taken a salary cut to join RM ?

Has he not taken a salary cut to join RM ?
He'll earn nearly a quarter of a billion in wages and the signing on fee alone over the next 5 years not to mention all the other lucrative endorsements / sponsorships he has. Looks like he was on around £56.5 million a year in 'basic' wages over the last two seasons at PSG.

Could possibly be seen as a wage cut in those terms depending on what bonuses/extras were on top of his wage at PSG.

Last edited:
If RM had any dosh they would be able to pay his signing-on fee in full when he actually signed-on, not in instalments over a period of years

Back