• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You seemed to enjoy the news that Corr left too. Have you got an allergy to double-figure goalscorers?

Sticking to your claims too ...
very poor player that's why I won't get behind him.the reason I don't corr is the way he talked to is players ie lee Barnard .the bloke is a lazy dirty player. Nothing like stan or Brett

very poor player that's why I won't get behind him.the reason I don't corr is the way he talked to is players ie lee Barnard .the bloke is a lazy dirty player. Nothing like stan or Brett

How did he talk to other players then?

If that is who you expect us to sign then you'll end up very disappointed.

So what if you're looking to consolidate in league 1 next season and maybe not have ideas above your station. Who do you sign then?

Welcome to the club Mooney, let's hope you do better than the last Mooney.

Really happy we have made our first signing and it's a pretty decent one.

wordsworth is rubbish and mooney I don't think is the answer if you wanna get out of league one next season then u need pace up front mooney doesn't have it

Total BS. Mooney had just scored 20 goals in a L1 playoff team little over a year ago - just because he doesn't have pace, doesn't mean he won't help us to do well in L1. Just look at the video of his goals that I posted up and see how well he does without lightning pace and with good service into his feet and head. Pace is not and never will be everything in a striker.

As for Wordsworth, 5 goals and 12 assists in Crawley's last 19 games last season would suggest he's far from rubbish. He would also be a very good signing for us at this level.

Either you're a deluded SUFC fan with unrealistic expectations and no clue or knowledge about players at this level, or you're not a fan and are just trolling. Either way you are chatting the most unbelieveable amount of crap.

Wordsworth has some amazing assist stats, and Mooney can certainly finish. Can't see what the wind up moaners are going on about. These two playing together in the same team would be brilliant.

Happy with Mooooooooooooooooney as out first signing. Although he needs about 4 chances to register a goal, with the chances we create he should be above average in L1 for us. Also, he looks very strong and holds the middle well, can time a run into the box, is mobile and can score with his head. Not a bad set of attributes at all!!!

Welcome to The Hall Dave and may your time here be very enjoyable for us all, I for one am sure it will!!:thumbsup:

although a good signing for us, I do get frustrated that we sign players 'with experience' rather than ambition and potential. I'm not suggesting untried players, but ones that will develop to the next stage with us... so, mid 20s.

Back