• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

D1VERSITY WINS SILVER AWARD

Hi All,

Thought I’d bring this thread back as it is now FCA 2023 season!
For a quick brief, Voting is now open for this years Football Content Awards! I’m am re-entering into the “Best In Non League” Category under the “Video” option. If you think I am worthy of having this title then please vote using the link below ⬇️
After last seasons massive success for the channel I am aiming for the number 1 spot this time! With your support I know that anything is possible!

Attachments

• 1468d945-a8b6-45ce-bcb9-92e2e93e0efc.jpeg
    1468d945-a8b6-45ce-bcb9-92e2e93e0efc.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 10
Hi All,

Thought I’d bring this thread back as it is now FCA 2023 season!
For a quick brief, Voting is now open for this years Football Content Awards! I’m am re-entering into the “Best In Non League” Category under the “Video” option. If you think I am worthy of having this title then please vote using the link below ⬇️
After last seasons massive success for the channel I am aiming for the number 1 spot this time! With your support I know that anything is possible!
Quick photo on where to vote if you choose to!
IMG_1294.jpeg

Diversity is a quality channel at first I thought it was the dance troop decided to get involved with abit of the footy lol.

Would love to see him on the custard splat podcast shooting the breeze with the lads on there.

Enjoy the videos would like him to interview fans and really build the channel.

Diversity is a quality channel at first I thought it was the dance troop decided to get involved with abit of the footy lol.

Would love to see him on the custard splat podcast shooting the breeze with the lads on there.

🤣 Quality! Many thanks for your vote & words of inspiration 💙

Funny enough, yes i know it's off topic but the dance group have just bought the church at the top of Kings road for dance studios.

Funny enough, yes i know it's off topic but the dance group have just bought the church at the top of Kings road for dance studios.
That will give you somewhere to practice your plies and pirouettes, but it would probably be unwise to wear the tutu @Cricko.

Back