• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A bit of feedback concerning the game on Saturday, may be of help to those, like me, who are repeating the process on Wednesday night.
Started on firstrow at about 5pm GMT, hoping to pick up the Sky Sports lead in. When it got to around 5.20 and there was still no image forthcoming, I switched to one of the other recommended streams.......not sure but it may have been Wiziwig. Broadcast was underway at about 5.25pm, unhindered but picture quality a bit poor. The match started and although the commentary was good and clear, I started getting freezing on the images (I'm using Firefox). I stood this for a few minutes and then started to get a bit p****d off. I went back to FirstRow, where there were 4 links and after some quick testing found that the first was the only viable one. The second, I don't think I could expel the pop ups, the third had a similar problem to Wiziwig and the fourth was a link to Bet365.
I encountered quite a lot of problems in the first 10/15 minutes. Whilst the main pop-up stayed on the screen for about 20 secs, I then had difficulty with another, behind that, which you couldn't get rid of. When it did eventually disappear, I had a few minute wait before 'full-screen' mode would work. Near to half-time, the add in the middle of the screen suddenly made an unwelcome reappearance, competing with the commentary team.........this lasted for about a minute. The second-half was calmer, although I think that I briefly lost image a couple of times. It should however be noted that during the whole evenings procedure with FirstRow, I got two or three warnings, from my anti-virus, that they had stopped entry of a Trojan Horse.
I have to say firstly that I'm enormously indebted to the sites that stream for free, for allowing me to see the match. All in all though, the evening with FirstRow was a little frustrating........far more so than when I did the test of watching Mansfield v York with them. I'm tempted to try Shrimpboy's recommendation, supported by K of B, on Wednesday night.

I tried firstrow first because of this thread and I got one Trojan Horse attempt and they managed to change my internet homepage. Won't be using that again.

Back