• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

yogi bear up the cagire

Life President⭐
I know that I tend to recycle this old chestnut every time we are going to appear on TV. However, things on the web change so quickly that people may be able to share advice on any new, free football sites that are likely to relay the match on Saturday. This is a great help for those who haven't got Sky and cannot make the trip to Crewe.
It is in this way that I got to know about FirstRow free live sports streams. I tried them out again yesterday, just to see that it worked...........I watched the Mansfield v York play-off semi-final. I have to report that it worked well but that there was a problem in that my anti-virus claimed to have stopped a trojan horse when I entered the site. I assume that there can always be this kind of difficulty ..........although they claim that it's free, you could well end up with something that you hadn't bargained for! Can anyone suggest fiable sites that offer less risk?

The best and most reliable is firstrowsports. Google it and the first one that comes up.
Use it all the time with no hassle

Thanks for this chaps. I assumed that 'Fox Soccer Channel' would have the play-off games as they pick up most of Sky's output but they only seem interested in the Prem. No HD option either - ******s.

Long Shot

Long shot, I know, but as the game is being shown on Sky, does anyone know if there is any possibility of picking this up in the USA? I'm hoping there are some expat SUFC fans over here who might have a better insight than me. I can't see that it's on any of the Fox Soccer schedules and I can't find it on Pay per view. I will listen on Blues Player but it would be much nicer to be able to see the game (without shelling out bucket loads of cash for the airfare ...
Sad%20Smilie%20aug%202010.gif
)

I'm in Hong Kong and will try all of the above links - but failing that I will just Skype someone with Sky Sports and watch via the camera! Low tech, but easy!

For those of you in Australia and the Land of the Big White Sheep, Fox Sports have a delayed telecast starting 4.30 am (WST) on the Sunday morning. Then on the Thursday morning they have the game from Southend live at 2.30 am (WST).

Long shot, I know, but as the game is being shown on Sky, does anyone know if there is any possibility of picking this up in the USA? I'm hoping there are some expat SUFC fans over here who might have a better insight than me. I can't see that it's on any of the Fox Soccer schedules and I can't find it on Pay per view. I will listen on Blues Player but it would be much nicer to be able to see the game (without shelling out bucket loads of cash for the airfare ...:sad:)

Not sure wherein NJ you are but we'll be watching it here:
http://www.footballfactoryny.com/?page_id=9

FirstRow indicating 2 links, the first not yet working (thought they may broadcast SS from 5pm GMT). The second link says that you can watch the game on Bet365. A new opening to firstrow as well......blank screen with something like 'protected site click here to enter.:unsure:

I am in Tampa Florida and watching it in fantastic quality on vipbox.tv

Hoping for a good result as will come back for the final.

Up the blues!!!1

Back