• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cold turkey has set in already!

unless it's a post called Matt the Shrimp, designed specifically for the use of dummies?
rock.gif

Yep, bored again

Funny how things work out.

Just realised I'll be in my job until Friday 13th (
ghostface.gif
) of August so I should be home just about in time for the first game of the season (assuming it's at home).

This should spare me the self-made compulsion to go to friendlies where I really don't care too much for the result. Bonus!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 11 2004,13:23)]I would never countenance a book being published in my name which was full of such basic grammatical errors as, for example, using an apostrophe to denote the plural...

tounge.gif

laugh.gif
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>b******s or BOLLOCK'S</span>

Please delete as applicable you to**er!
biggrin.gif
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ May 11 2004,13:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 11 2004,13:23)]I would never countenance a book being published in my name which was full of such basic grammatical errors as, for example, using an apostrophe to denote the plural...
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>b******s or BOLLOCK'S</span>

Please delete as applicable you to**er!  
biggrin.gif

ghostface.gif
I thought you'd enjoy that one...

tounge.gif
laugh.gif
cool.gif

East Thurrock Vs Southend Utd on 17th July at Corringham (not far from Basildon).

I can comfirm that we are not playing Borient in Pre-season match, cannot see why the club can arrange a game agasint a side in same league as us.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 11 2004,13:53)]I can comfirm that we are not playing Borient in Pre-season match, cannot see why the club can arrange a game agasint a side in same league as us.
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>Wrong&#33; We&#39;re in a triangular tournament with them and Daggers...............</span>

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 11 2004,13:53)]East Thurrock Vs Southend Utd on 17th July at Corringham (not far from Basildon).

I can comfirm that we are not playing Borient in Pre-season match, cannot see why the club can arrange a game agasint a side in same league as us.
And I can confirm we are&#33;
Here

Get a top 3 team together and your looking at 6-8,000 every game
smile.gif

I am rather gutted about playing East Thurrock United this Summer, i&#39;m missing the entire summer because i&#39;m moving out to lisbon and i used to live in Corringham they were the first team i saw and i&#39;d absolutely love to go. once saw mark lawrenson playing there for oxford city (i think), didnt move all game the lazy bugger&#33;
i thought the fixtures were to be released on the 17th? it was the 19th last year so thats why i figured it would be then. hmmmm.
rock.gif

i&#39;d like orient, rushden, and notts county away in the first few weeks so when i get back from lisbon i can have a few away games before moving to belgium (its gonna be a long year for me following the shrimpers from abroad&#33;
sad.gif
)

Back