• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chelsea Tickets for sale on the Zone and the SZ rules

So how about this - I buy 2 tickets, one for my mate who can't get to the ticket office and he gives me the money for it. Isn't that selling a ticket? :unsure:

Of course it is.

Let's not debate this to death folks, we're just trying to arrange a sensible method for exchanging spare tickets without people ripping off needy fans.

If anyone is getting funny about me helping out a real Southend fan then take a hike. Not looking to make money or anything, just offering a spare ticket.

Next time I won't bother.

I have spoken by message to SUFC Starz and he is letting me have the ticket at the price he payed for it. I am also donating £25.00 to fair havens. As a supporter since the late sixty's who, for various reasons is not a season ticket holder, so was not able to get one. I go home and away to all the games that work permits, and have done for a lot of years. This can be verified by ticket office and the supporters club as i use the coaches for most games. I will be in the shrimper bar as usual after the game on Boxing day and at MK Franchise on Sunday If anyone thinks i am going to make a profit from this ticket you are mistaken.

anybody want to swap shed lower for shed up?

no, but I will offer you your penny chew or a chocolate truffle and a night of passion with a naughty man (except for the night of passion bit)

no, but I will offer you your penny chew or a chocolate truffle and a night of passion with a naughty man (except for the night of passion bit)

DO you know what, i have just realised my post was edited above - and to be honest, i am getting so sick of the Mods changing posts as they wish - it happens all the time - the best bit is, they think they're funny.

chelsea tickets

does anyone know of any tickets for sale for the chelsea match . i am looking for 2 1 for me & 1 for my son we both go to home matches whenever we can but i work 3 out of 4 saturdays so it makes things awkward . if anyone knows of any i would be most grateful .c`mon you blues.

Still after 2 tickets aswell. Had a season ticket, for a few years but am now at university so had to give it up. Go whenever we can

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back