• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chelsea Tickets for sale on the Zone and the SZ rules

South Bank Hank

⭐⭐🦐
The issue of selling Chelsea tickets has been raised recently. While we have a longstanding policy of no-selling on the Zone, for various reasons we think it sensible to allow tickets for this one match to be offered to users on here if the seller can not use them.

To avoid touting, there's one absolute condition involved.
Tickets must only be offered for sale AT FACE VALUE.

Anyone interested in tickets offered should contact the seller by PM only in order to make their own arrangements.

The issue of selling Chelsea tickets has been raised recently. While we have a longstanding policy of no-selling on the Zone, for various reasons we think it sensible to allow tickets for this one match to be offered to users on here if the seller can not use them.

Anyone interested in tickets offered should contact the seller by PM only in order to make their own arrangements.

got the ok from mcnasty befor posting!!!!

That's cool mate but there's been the odd less savoury attempt made prior to yours to offer tickets at inflated prices. Made sense to pull everything together in one thread and allow genuine sellers like you to pass on their tickets.

... or less ?

Thanks South Bank Hank.

A reply to one pm I had sent was:

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl
would be interested if still available mate

just waiting to see what offers come through mate

---

Not going to mention names, but seemed like a case of highest bidder?

Sorry to be an absolute killjoy. My understanding is that it is illegal to sell on any sporting ticket regardless of value. Indeed if you look on the back of your Chelsea ticket you will it articulated under Condition 2.

Unlike a certain other poster, I wont be threatening to run down to the Old Bill station to grass you up, I've slightly more class than that. However, the original purchaser of the tickets may like to reconsider putting seat numbers in the public domain as they are all traceable.

LF
Godless Stanlist.

Also on the back of the ticket it says "No cameras". I assume all those people taking pictures on their mobile phones are also acting illegally.

If anyone is getting funny about me helping out a real Southend fan then take a hike. Not looking to make money or anything, just offering a spare ticket.

Next time I won't bother.

Sorry to be an absolute killjoy. My understanding is that it is illegal to sell on any sporting ticket regardless of value. LF
Godless Stanlist.

Your understanding is incorrect. Football has its own laws due to segregation issues.

Many tickets for sporting events and particularly concerts have their own conditions of purchase which preclude onward sales. These should not be confused with laws or legality.

1 ticket for sale - £9308.40 - or will swap for a penny chew or a chocolate truffle and a night of passion with the mods - go easy - their average age is 69

Last edited:
If anyone is getting funny about me helping out a real Southend fan then take a hike. Not looking to make money or anything, just offering a spare ticket.

Next time I won't bother.

Actually fella, read what I wrote again. Just suggesting you don't put your ticket details here, just in case the internet police are watching.

Your understanding is incorrect. Football has its own laws due to segregation issues.

Many tickets for sporting events and particularly concerts have their own conditions of purchase which preclude onward sales. These should not be confused with laws or legality.

Condition 2 on the back of the Chelsea ticket says......

"The unauthorised sale of tickets is illegal under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Order Act 1994. Chelsea FC will inform the police if it becomes aware that tickets are being sold illegally and will press charges agsinst those breaking the law".

Just be careful, eh.

Nothing to do with the Chelsea ticket legality debate, just a childish snigger at the thread tags at the bottom. He He.

So how about this - I buy 2 tickets, one for my mate who can't get to the ticket office and he gives me the money for it. Isn't that selling a ticket? :unsure:

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back