• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chelsea ticket paranoia

I just spoke to someone in the ticket office on behalf of my bf who hasn't had a chance to call. I tried to buy his ticket for him and they wouldn't accept my debit card. He started reading out some error message off the screen as if I would know what it meant! He tried to charge me £24.50 for the ticket and a £1.50 booking fee - which I did not pay when I bought my own ticket online. Of course he couldn't tell me the reason for this......the ticket saga continues. Needless to say I finished the phonecall without th ticket I called for.

Last edited:
They let me buy a ticket for chelsea for another ST earlier today, no problem, they didnt even check with the ST holder in question, just took my word for it.

My boyfriend is a STH and he hasn't had a chance to phone and won't have a chance to go down and get his ticket - can I call up for him and quote his address ST number etc? Sure they will let me do it especially if it is being sent to his house?

yes you can, I did it for a friend. They just need l name , seat number and 1st line of address

I'm paranoid in my own way. Firstly, I've got to try and get through to the ticket office, secondly I hope I have all the info I need to book my tickets, and thirdly I have to hope they arrive in the post!

Does anyone know if it's possible to pick them up at the ticket office?

yes you can, I am picking mine up Saturday, got them at 9.50 on tuesday and now reading all the threads am getting paranoid and wishing I had paid for them to be sent Special delivery. The relief in having the things in your hand has got to be worth a fiver (hindsight is a wonderfull thing!)

The Crewe ticket I booked last Friday still hasn't turned up. But they've taken my money anyway.

I ordered my ticket by fax at 4.40pm on Tuesday and it was waiting for me on the dorrmat when I got home this evening!

According to the receipt, I appear to have been charged a £1.50 booking fee though. There was no mention of that on the form.....

I booked my ticket on tuesday, but nothing has come up yet on my credit card online banking. should i be worried? is it worth getting on the phone and in the queue to speak to someone. i appreciate that stuff doesn't always come up online straightaway, but i would have thought that two working days would have been long enough... maybe the club is taking their time to process the payments?

i don't know anything about these things.

yours paranoid, and bored in manchester business school,

pubey
I'm a bit worried, tickets arrived, addressed to a Mr Tosh, but to my home address?

Still, saved a few quid!!

I ordered my ticket by fax at 4.40pm on Tuesday and it was waiting for me on the dorrmat when I got home this evening!

According to the receipt, I appear to have been charged a £1.50 booking fee though. There was no mention of that on the form.....

This is strange and what I was told when I called up for my boyfriend yesterday - about the £1.50 booking fee. Yet I ordered mine online Tuesday afternoon for total of £24.50 - no booking fee?! I get home yesterday evening and it is sat there on the mat waiting for me. Pretty glad that I didn't pay a fiver for special delivery now! turned out to be a lot less painless than I thought it would.

I just spoke to someone in the ticket office on behalf of my bf who hasn't had a chance to call. I tried to buy his ticket for him and they wouldn't accept my debit card. He started reading out some error message off the screen as if I would know what it meant! He tried to charge me £24.50 for the ticket and a £1.50 booking fee - which I did not pay when I bought my own ticket online. Of course he couldn't tell me the reason for this......the ticket saga continues. Needless to say I finished the phonecall without th ticket I called for.

Yh for every telephone transaction it costs 1.50 telephone booking fee

So on sunday when they go on sale to people who have purchased a home or away ticket... U can only buy online or over the phone???

So on sunday when they go on sale to people who have purchased a home or away ticket... U can only buy online or over the phone???

Phone or online only. You won't be able to buy them in person. Same rules apply if there's still tickets on Monday.

Phone or online only. You won't be able to buy them in person. Same rules apply if there's still tickets on Monday.

And goodluck to everyone doing this tomorrow(me included). No doubt there will be some nightmare stories posted during tomorrow concerning this. In my opinion it would'nt have hurt the club to have posted today the estimated amount of tickets still available, would it?.

My colleague at work was getting concerned that having emailed her application through on Monday for
2 x South Upper season ticket seats plus
2 x extra seats in the West, as they are shareholders,
that she'd heard nothing by the end of last week.

No fear, after a failed attempted Special Delivery on Saturday they went & picked them up at the sorting office to find
4 x South Lower back row!

Great, great quality there for people who've invested in the club not once but twice! They went to the club & something has been sorted but they've still only only got 1 of the season ticket seats!

As for me. I did the online application for my 2 season ticket seats. My better half's has arrived. Mine. Who knows!

Same here - ordered on Tuesday lunchtime - failed to arrive as at after today's post. So (hopefully) they might be in tomorrows post!!!!!
Apparently, the postman delivered a load in my area on Saturday but none for me (he's a Leeds fan so do I trust him ;) !!)

Back