• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chelsea: Swapsies and tickets

Obviously if anyone has one or two for sale id be interested but i very much doubt they will become avaliable...hope everyone who does end up going does us all proud and makes a name for the southend support.

Overall what im saying is...drive the team on to a replay please!

Obviously if anyone has one or two for sale id be interested but i very much doubt they will become avaliable...QUOTE]

Only chance i reckon you've got is if some unfortunate souls go down with the dreaded lurgy which appears to be sweeping across the country at present, and are too ill to go to the game.

Hi everyone, I've never posted on SZ before but have been an avid reader and Blues fan for many years! My begging message for Chelsea tickets is as follows...

I've been to 16 games this season (including 8 away games) but don't have a season ticket holder as I'm at Sheffield University during term time, so haven't been able to buy tickets... Therefore if anybody has two tickets spare for me and my father (or just me!), I will happily purchase them from you!

If not, then I will be forced to watch Sheffield United at Leyton Orient which doesn't quite match the glamour of Stamford Bridge.

Many thanks in advance!

UTB.

Try sending an email to the club for "returns".

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back