• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Charlton (H) - FA Cup Round 1 - Sat 2nd Nov - Now on sale

Can't envisage any way they could link shareholder status into the ticketing system. Simply not feasible.
We (humans not SUFC) have put man on the moon. I'm sure a ticket system could be aware of a registered account holders status. I mean it gives blue light discounts and knows who is a season ticket holder etc

Last edited:
Reactions: jnl
On this occasion Ron honoured the commitment to shareholders and gave priority ticket sales - seems COSU didn't get the message
What would the benefit be to a shareholder having priority to buy tickets for this game?

The only benefit as a season ticket holder is getting to sit in your regular seat. This doesn’t apply to shareholders, so I’m not sure what difference it makes whether you can buy them today or Friday.

I think this is a (non) issue that affects a small number of people, so probably isn’t worth COSU’s time trying to implement this on the ticketing system. If we get to the 3rd round and get a big team, then maybe something will need to be done for shareholders. But that’s quite a big if.

What would the benefit be to a shareholder having priority to buy tickets for this game?

The only benefit as a season ticket holder is getting to sit in your regular seat. This doesn’t apply to shareholders, so I’m not sure what difference it makes whether you can buy them today or Friday.

I think this is a (non) issue that affects a small number of people, so probably isn’t worth COSU’s time trying to implement this on the ticketing system. If we get to the 3rd round and get a big team, then maybe something will need to be done for shareholders. But that’s quite a big if.
Could buy a non season ticket seat today rather than wait until Friday.

It's a principle kind of thing and to make sure it isn't forgotten about if we pull a big team at some point

Could buy a non season ticket seat today rather than wait until Friday.

It's a principle kind of thing and to make sure it isn't forgotten about if we pull a big team at some point
Forgive me I'm not trying to be antagonistic but if you log in to the ticket site at 6pm FRI you'll have the exact same choice of seats as you would if you booked today.. more even, as some season card holders won't be able to/won't want to go and their seats will be released to general sale.

Last edited:

As both a season ticket holder and a shareholder I demand not only my usual seat but also a soft, memory foam cushion, waitress service to my seat during the game, and free cake; lots of cake.

When is COSU going to get its bloody act together?

Forgive me I'm not trying to be antagonistic but if you log in to the ticket site at 6pm FRI you'll have the exact same choice of seats as you would if you booked today.. more even, as some season card holders won't be able to/won't want to go and their seats will be released to general sale.
I partially agree, and as I said its more the principle - not particularly important for this fixture - but who knows in future. Need to protect the rights rather than give them up.

Hi guys I have been a season ticket holder for years in the same seat but cannot access reservations because it says I don't have any. Please help an aged shrimper 🙏

Hi guys I have been a season ticket holder for years in the same seat but cannot access reservations because it says I don't have any. Please help an aged shrimper 🙏
Log in.. click on your account top right. Then ‘reserved items’. Should be in there
If you have an online account that is …?

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back