• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Charlton (H) - FA Cup Round 1 - Sat 2nd Nov - Now on sale

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️🦐
Staff member

We welcome Charlton Athletic to Roots Hall in the Emirates FA Cup First Round on Saturday, 2 November, 3pm kick-off.

From 1pm this afternoon, season ticket holders will be able to buy their seat only (no additional tickets) in a priority window which will end on Friday, 25 October at 5pm. Tickets will go on general sale at 6pm on the same day.

We urge season ticket holders that are planning to attend for the visit of the Addicks to secure their seat in the priority window before they are released to general sale.

Ticket Prices

Adults: £18
Seniors (61+): £12
Emergency Services*: £12
Young Persons (17-22): £12
Juniors (U16): £6

*Members of the emergency services can only take advantage of this price with proof of identification.

Season Ticket Priority Window

Wednesday, 23 October 1pm – 5pm Friday, 25 October (online & in ticket office).

The ticket office is open until 7pm tonight (Wednesday) then from 9am to 5pm on Thursday.

General Sale

From 6pm on Friday 25th October.

How to Purchase Tickets

Tickets will be available online from our ticketing site here and via the ticket office (03444 770077).

Hospitality

General sale for hospitality will not commence until Friday, 25 October at midday, once all seasonal holders have been contacted.

Captains Bar £42

· Matchday programme
· Official teamsheet
· Directors' Box seating
· Car park space

Captains Suite £72

· Three-course meal
· Matchday programme
· Official teamsheet
· Directors' Box seating
· Car park space

Blues Legends Lounge £62

· Two-course meal
· Matchday programme
· Official teamsheet
· Blues Paddock seating
· Car park space

Executive Box £720

· Space for 10 guests
· One-course meal
· Matchday programme
· Official teamsheet
· Waiter / waitress service
· 2 x Car park spaces

D2 Lounge £56

· One-course meal
· Matchday programme
· Official teamsheet
· Car park space

Last edited:
I might be wrong, but I don’t think shareholders have ever had any form of priority when it comes to tickets. Season tickets yes, but never shareholders.

Happy to be proved wrong.
I'm afraid you are wrong.
It was one of the selling points to get people to buy these worthless shares at the last issue. Priority was given several times.

Yes we did get priority going back all those years ago when we had big cup games!

I believe we did once or twice at the beginning, but not since.

I'm afraid you are wrong.
It was one of the selling points to get people to buy these worthless shares at the last issue. Priority was given several times.

Just like my wife often says, I am wrong, but don’t tell her that.

Never remember that being a thing, but happy to be corrected.

1. Go to the ticketing site -
2. Click ‘Log in to my account

3. Enter your email and password before clicking ‘log in to my account’ button.

4. Click the ‘Your Account’ button in the top right-hand corner.

5. Click the ‘Reserved Items’ button.

6. Select the season ticket seat you would like to purchase.

7. Click Convert Reservation and proceed to payment.

8. Once payment has been confirmed, your ticket has been confirmed and you will receive a booking confirmation email and tickets!

Last edited:

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back