• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bradford 2moro

Right few questions :

1. Who's going?
2. How you getting there?
3. What time you leaving?
4. Where are we meeting up before?

1. Me and Whatever ( Hopefully)
2. Car
3. 1ish
4. Enlighten me...

Maybe not to sure yet, Depends on what time i can get away from my meeting
sad.gif

1. Me + shrimp_on_the_wing2003
2. by car
3. 1-ish
4. Erm, dunno 'till I get there

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Aug. 08 2005,12:29)]1. Me + shrimp_on_the_wing2003
2. by car
3. 1-ish
Some times it just feels like were talking to ourselves!

I'll be there with OlvisIII. Leaving around 1ish from Huntingdon and driving. Not a clue what we will do once we are there but would be good to meet some fellow SZ members!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Aug. 08 2005,12:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Aug. 08 2005,12:29)]1. Me + shrimp_on_the_wing2003
2. by car
3. 1-ish
Some times it just feels like were talking to ourselves!
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dreams @ Aug. 08 2005,12:34)]I'll be there with OlvisIII. Leaving around 1ish from Huntingdon and driving. Not a clue what we will do once we are there but would be good to meet some fellow SZ members!!
Yeah that would be good. Its me and Whatever going and we dont know any S-Zoners either so we should meet up i reckon!

Absolutely - trouble is I've never been to Bradford before... anyone know any good pubs to meet in before the game?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (east stand drummer boy @ Aug. 08 2005,13:19)]Maybe not to sure yet, Depends on what time i can get away from my meeting
sad.gif
Don't try and sound so important with this 'meeting' rubbish, Jack. Tell the truth... you pulled a Burberry wearing granny, haven't you, and she's not letting you go because you've arranged to go to bingo with her. I know you've got a soft spot for them.

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimpersarmy @ Aug. 08 2005,13:00)]I'm there. Going by coach
Good, see you there!!

Any ideas by the way how many are going by Coach??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Aug. 08 2005,12:35)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dreams @ Aug. 08 2005,12:34)]I'll be there with OlvisIII. Leaving around 1ish from Huntingdon and driving. Not a clue what we will do once we are there but would be good to meet some fellow SZ members!!
Yeah that would be good. Its me and Whatever going and we dont know any S-Zoners either so we should meet up i reckon!
Sounds like a new clique brewing!

wow.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Aug. 08 2005,13:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Aug. 08 2005,14:01)]BBC Essex for me.

( and the armchair for ORM )
wink.gif
So will you be in the new SZ chat room?
yeah, I'll try to pop in. Usually too nervous to sit still for long periods when listening to games on the radio!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Aug. 08 2005,13:07)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Aug. 08 2005,12:35)]
[b said:
Sounds like a new clique brewing!

wow.gif

wink.gif
Are you coming Spiff?? We can meet up 2 if you like!!
wink.gif

I'd love to Shrimp, but some of us have work to do unlike you part-timers

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

I'm sure we can lock horns in the Spread instead some time before a home game

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Aug. 08 2005,13:27)]I'd love to Shrimp, but some of us have work to do unlike you part-timers

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

I'm sure we can lock horns in the Spread instead some time before a home game

cool.gif
Seriously im at work at the moment in Southend, im taking a half tomorrow so no rubish about part timers
wink.gif
tounge.gif
Just realised that its 450 miles round trip and im at work again Wednesday morning at half 8. Feck me ..
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Aug. 08 2005,12:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (east stand drummer boy @ Aug. 08 2005,13:19)]Maybe not to sure yet, Depends on what time i can get away from my meeting
sad.gif
Don't try and sound so important with this 'meeting' rubbish, Jack. Tell the truth... you pulled a Burberry wearing granny, haven't you, and she's not letting you go because you've arranged to go to bingo with her. I know you've got a soft spot for them.

wink.gif
You have to love that Granny. No i have a meeting in Stratford for the company i work for (Obviously) About our new offices walking distance from stratford station!

Back