• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Frank Lampard

15 ECWC appearances = 300pts
Division Two winner = 10pts
Two FA Cups = 40pts
Two England caps = 4pts
ECWC runner-up = 5pts
League Cup runner-up = 5pts
Four Wembley appearances (at least) = 8pts

372 points

Does being able to play the guitae get you any points? I ask as I am told Scotty Forbes still plays semi proffesionally to this day.

What about Peter Taylor - Manager of England (Only for game but it's true) & Under 21 manager twice.
& Wasn't Peter Butler manager of Thailand or summink?

A lad I went to school with was also manager of Thailand and he got it after being assistant manager at Worthing reserves so dont think its worth a lot of points sadly.

Does being able to play the guitae get you any points? I ask as I am told Scotty Forbes still plays semi proffesionally to this day.

Scott Forbes Southend United's greatest ever player ;). He should get a million points at least for that class goal against Canvey.

Back