• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Barnet boys

Do you want to start another post with "LOL"?

Looks like a good signing though. Time will tell, although he probably only has five matches to score ten goals before the boo-boys will be on his back!

LOL! Only just noticed that ;) Should really stop saying that.

Clearly not deemed good enough for the Championship.

Remind me, which division are you in ?

The spine of your team is being torn apart. Either some of them have requested transfers, or some of them are unsettled. I've heard things about disharmony. You're chairman is a fool, you've lost one of the two players who got you a decent position last season (with the other on his way soon) and you're not getting in any decent replacements. I think it's fair to say that you will finish the Championship season at the bottom with a recored low points total.

whoopsie-doodle. My bad, didn't realise Curo had gone too. So thats Iwelumo and Cureton gone, with rumours of Izzet and DooBad wanting out too. All is not so rosy. Whether Izzet and DooBad stay or not, without the two players who were the sole cause of Col U's success last season, I can see them going in only one direction next season, and that's DOWN.

I seem to remember similar predictions for the Pride of Anglia this time last year, and look what happened.

Success brings it's own problems, all of which are shrewdly being dealt with. Our idiot owner (the one with £105M) will ensure the right men are brought in.

Iwelumo is getting 11K per week for 3 years, would you have offered him more than that ?

As for Curo, 800K for a 32 year old picked up for nothing 12 months ago sounds OK to me.

The number of Col U related threads on this forum speaks volumes.This whole board screams Inferiority Complex.

I seem to remember similar predictions for the Pride of Anglia this time last year, and look what happened.

Success brings it's own problems, all of which are shrewdly being dealt with. Our idiot owner (the one with £105M) will ensure the right men are brought in.

Iwelumo is getting 11K per week for 3 years, would you have offered him more than that ?

As for Curo, 800K for a 32 year old picked up for nothing 12 months ago sounds OK to me.

The number of Col U related threads on this forum speaks volumes.This whole board screams Inferiority Complex.

And thats from a fella who uses Cletus the slack jawed yokel as his avatar, muggy colchester **** :guns:

Good post mate, and you were doing well until the last line.

But then I thought you were right, we do have a vast inferiority complex on this board.

We all think Colchester are inferior.:D

Haha, he's returned. I wouldn't blame Bailey if he signs for us over you any day of the week.

Bailey
:thump:
Colchester

I gave you a splodge of green for this Fred, the comment should've read "Clever use of smiley" but i hit enter too soon :o

Last edited:

That's funny... I only count one Colchester related thread on the first page of the board... and that was started by a Col U. fan!!!

I think we have far better things to discuss on here than Colchester... like bellybutton fluff for example.

One team in Essex... :angel:

Back