• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Barnet boys

apologies that story is old. for some reason that was the story which came up when i entered the site so i just assumed it was breaking news :(

No contest obviously eh..

Enjoy getting dicked on next season.

Will give you a wave on the way past.

PS, any chance we can use that new ground of yours as a training facility, while we build our proper sized football stadium?.

Forever in our shadow.

:finger: :finger: :finger:

The size of our transfer Kitty is starting to get embarrassing, which is why the club have tried to keep the Curo fee quiet. Once Uncle Ron hears that The Pride of Anglia are interested, I imagine he will do the sensible thing and step aside.

As for you passing us... The history books tell us that SUFC enjoy back to back relegations more than most. I will be watching your results closely.

Our owner Robbie Cowling (659th richest man in Britain at £105M) is building a new training facility in Tiptree.An ideal base from which we can takeover the rest of the county.

Our owner Robbie Cowling (659th richest man in Britain at £105M) is building a new training facility in Tiptree.An ideal base from which we can takeover the rest of the county.

I look forward to it. In the meantime, pop down to our training facility to get a flavour of what your new "stadium" will be like!

:finger:

The size of our transfer Kitty is starting to get embarrassing, which is why the club have tried to keep the Curo fee quiet. Once Uncle Ron hears that The Pride of Anglia are interested, I imagine he will do the sensible thing and step aside.

As for you passing us... The history books tell us that SUFC enjoy back to back relegations more than most. I will be watching your results closely.

At least you are building something because according to BBC Essex report today your builders are not yet on site to start work on the community stadium

LOL I gave you some green just incase dave flexes his 900k rep points muscles.

LOL! Definatly your best bet.

Do you want to start another post with "LOL"?

Looks like a good signing though. Time will tell, although he probably only has five matches to score ten goals before the boo-boys will be on his back!

Back