• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Barnet (a) tickets available (Sat 24th Aug)

danbowen

Experienced Pro
Just so everyone is aware Barnet have tickets on sale through their website for our game their in August. Looks like only first two blocks are available so far but they release the next blocks as and when these initial ones sell out. Great away day.

I wonder if any of our away games will be shown on this new tv deal with DAZN and will kickoff times be changed. I can’t see any announcement on what games they will be showing

4? That’s ridiculous. At least it gives the COSU time to rotate the pitch and spruce up 3 stands and build the new east stand!
17/8 Hartlepool (A)
24/8 Barnet (A)
31/8 AFC Fylde (A)
7/9 Oldham (A)

We do have home games against Boston on Tuesday 20/8 and Daggers on Bank Holiday Monday 26/8, but 4 blank Roots Hall Saturdays in a row seems excessive.

17/8 Hartlepool (A)
24/8 Barnet (A)
31/8 AFC Fylde (A)
7/9 Oldham (A)

We do have home games against Boston on Tuesday 20/8 and Daggers on Bank Holiday Monday 26/8, but 4 blank Roots Hall Saturdays in a row seems excessive.
Let’s hope we can soon say goodbye to the National League and there stupid fixture arrangements

3 of those away journeys are awful too in terms of distance.
I guess the only saving grace is we're doing them on Saturdays in better weather rather than on a Tuesday night in February! However 3 long away trips within 4 weeks is sure to affect numbers travelling.

Reactions: DCC
4 consecutive Saturday away games will make the beginning of the season expensive for all our regular travelling supporters. Bad fixture planning by the National League
Whole start of the season seems a bit odd.
Halifax start with 3 home games, whilst Barnet start with 2 away games. Can't find out why.

Waiting for exactly the same but would prefer if it was unreserved seating.
Don’t forget Tommy members of the old Fart club ( like myself and my wife) feel happier knowing we have a seat and not to many steps to climb but I fully understand all the lads and lassies like to be together for singing COYB

As well as putting together a strong looking squad, Barnet have installed "safe standing" in part of their East Stand. Not for visiting supporters, of course.

As well as putting together a strong looking squad, Barnet have installed "safe standing" in part of their East Stand. Not for visiting supporters, of course.
Their East Stand is ideal for it, not deep and not a steep raking set up, similar in size maybe to the old North and South Paddocks at The Hall.
And maybe an idea for better capacity with our new build East?

Whole start of the season seems a bit odd.
Halifax start with 3 home games, whilst Barnet start with 2 away games. Can't find out why.

Try Forest Green 6 out of first seven are away from home according to Soccer Base apparently to let their new pitch bed in and avoid home clashes with Cheltenham !

Back