• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Back in High Court Wednesday - What will be the outcome?

Back in High Court Wednesday - What will be the outcome?

• Total voters
Adjourned. Length of time unsure. Given we already have been given longer, I would expect 4 weeks tops, with a warning given that it needs to be sorted by the next visit.

Adjournment - IMO we are in a much stronger position than last time - Ron's mumblings about 'some Australian chap' actually had some truth in it.

I'm sure there is plenty of paper trail evidence to provide to the judge to prove the sale / takeover is for real (albeit who knows when though).

Adjournment - IMO we are in a much stronger position than last time - Ron's mumblings about 'some Australian chap' actually had some truth in it.

I'm sure there is plenty of paper trail evidence to provide to the judge to prove the sale / takeover is for real (albeit who knows when though).
That's what makes it even more daft that it's a legal company who launched the petition; they must've known how it would go.

That's what makes it even more daft that it's a legal company who launched the petition; they must've known how it would go.
What it has given them is a better idea of when they may be paid.

Before they launched their winding up petition we had no idea of timelines. It was supposed to be Jan/Feb and that had long since passed with no update.

We however now know a lot more about what needs to be done (Council and CBRE, who hadn’t even been mentioned) and the expected timelines (even if these will likely slip) as a result of their petition.

I fully expect another summer of uncertainty and losing key transfer targets. This must be beginning to try the patience of our current squad.

“Mr Martin has indicated that he will be requesting from the court on behalf of the club a further six week adjournment and has asked if we will support that request."

I really want to believe this is true. Stewarts seem to think it's legit.

I just find whatever follows 'Mr Martin said... ' as impossible to believe. I know I am far from alone here.

Yes, I'd like it sorted before that, but the important thing is that the sale is concluded ASAP so the new gang can take over the running of the club.

Also good news, and a promising sign, that Stewarts see to be satisfied to accept the adjournment (assuming this is based on evidence they have seen).

“Mr Martin has indicated that he will be requesting from the court on behalf of the club a further six week adjournment and has asked if we will support that request."

I really want to believe this is true. Stewarts seem to think it's legit.

I just find whatever follows 'Mr Martin said... ' as impossible to believe. I know I am far from alone here.

Yes, I'd like it sorted before that, but the important thing is that the sale is concluded ASAP so the new gang can take over the running of the club.

Also good news, and a promising sign, that Stewarts see to be satisfied to accept the adjournment (assuming this is based on evidence they have seen).
Makes you wonder why they bothered with the WUP to start with

Back